Next Testament CD

There was a short video of Dirk playing what Mustaine claimed was a track off the new album a few days ago which didn't sound bad. I just hope Mustaine and Jnr haven't spent too long selling wine, coffee and dreaming about boats to make something decent. They've taken their sweet arse time, they claimed time was what was needed to make the album great, it better be because they are running out of time in my eyes. Dystopia was a good album but if they make another dud it's going to be hard for them to come back, not so much because they are getting old, but because they are loosing touch. Of course that is only my opinion, many will stand by them even if it's a dud.
I guess it depends on what you consider dud. We shall see. Hopefully this coming year lol

Reactions: Slammed
The guy who did Risk might have done his daughter album, he was definitely more country than metal.

Reactions: redfly
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/te...-pre-recorded-tapes-during-live-performances/

Surprise it's not as bad as the headline makes it out to be. As long as my thrash bands don't use them, I don't care lol. I understand it for bands with keyboard players. I wouldn't want them on stage either...;). I don't think a band like Pink Floyd could even do a show without stuff being pumped in. although their keyboard player was on stage. I think he's right. Some bands it might be ok for certain things. But not lip syncing. that is cheating.

Woohoo! working on the album!

Reactions: Neptune
I moved this for the one second about the new album. And wtf how does Chuck tell you that the new album is being worked on and then just leave it at that?! Cool that he says they won't be touring till the album is out.

Reactions: Neptune
I moved this for the one second about the new album. And wtf how does Chuck tell you that the new album is being worked on and then just leave it at that?! Cool that he says they won't be touring till the album is out.
It would be nice to know what the lyrical and musical direction is. But glad they're working on it :p

Reactions: redfly