Next Testament CD

I understand that Gary is making good fortune with Slayer but it has been torture that Exodus ain't that active anymore. Slayer has always been "attitude" band for me and not so much about music. I guess next Exodus album will be their last and it's shame cause they have been forced to waste their time to wait for Gary.
Exodus's last album? That's news to me!

But Exodus has and always will be his main band. He's said that more than a few times. Playing arena's with Slayer might have been his main time killer for the past few years but Exodus haven't stopped playing completely and Gary has always said he's going back when Slayer finish.

Reactions: redfly
But Exodus has and always will be his main band. He's said that more than a few times. Playing arena's with Slayer might have been his main time killer for the past few years but Exodus haven't stopped playing completely and Gary has always said he's going back when Slayer finish.
But he has said many times recent years in instagram that family is his first priority now. I can be wrong though.

Family first doesn't mean no Exodus. He's always been a family man but he's also been a guitarist, it's the guitar thing that pays his bills

Interesting is that Gary has have many opportunities to write and record new Exodus album but he hasn't done that. He has said that family take's more of his time now. Originally there was plans to record March/April 2017 like Jack says at this interview but don't know what happened.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
"I had six months off at home and that's a rarity, something I don’t think I've ever had. I used that to decorate the house and nest and when I'm home, it's all about my family -- my wife and my kids, and when it comes to rehearsing, I map it all out in a very structured manner that it is kind of like, if I'm going to rehearsal, I'm going to work. If I'm writing songs, I'm going to work. When I'm done, I'm done. I don’t let it take over the entire day. I'll set aside the time for it, use it and then my day's work is done and then I'm just back to the spending time with my family. Hell, I'm going to be a grandfather here. I'm very excited about that."

Six months in 2017 would have been enough to record Exodus album. But i understand, Gary is older now and want to slow down a little.

https://loudwire.com/gary-holt-slayer-riffs-ready-new-exodus-written/

Still can't see him saying he's retiring with Slayer. Apart from anything Zetro's been talking up the anniversary years.

Whilst Gary was home for his dad's funeral he talked about writing and recording for Exodus and then just before he went back to Slayer Exodus released the video claiming he was writing and recording for both Slayer and Exodus. Seems pretty likely that he's not retiring.

Still can't see him saying he's retiring with Slayer. Apart from anything Zetro's been talking up the anniversary years.

Whilst Gary was home for his dad's funeral he talked about writing and recording for Exodus and then just before he went back to Slayer Exodus released the video claiming he was writing and recording for both Slayer and Exodus. Seems pretty likely that he's not retiring.
Yeah there was that one Exodus video that said Slayer was writing for a new album.

Reactions: Slammed
We are equal opportunity here we can talk about all bands. Besides Exodus and Testament are the same band. Chuck and Zetro are the same person.

Yeah there was that one Exodus video that said Slayer was writing for a new album.

Yeah I'm interested to hear more about that but it seems there has only that one announcement. Looks like Slayer still have about 6 months of gigs though so it could be a while.

:lol: Zetro's been talking up everything!

We are equal opportunity here we can talk about all bands. Besides Exodus and Testament are the same band. Chuck and Zetro are the same person.

Yeah I'm interested to hear more about that but it seems there has only that one announcement. Looks like Slayer still have about 6 months of gigs though so it could be a while.
Damn and I was just gonna rip on that guy from the other forum and tell everyone what this thread is for :p