Next Testament CD

Damn and I was just gonna rip on that guy from the other forum and tell everyone what this thread is for :p

My excuse is that it's nearly midnight on a Sunday and it's close to back to work time. What's your excuse? :p

Reactions: redfly
I wonder why Nuclear Blast gives us the cheap shit :mad:
They just keep getting worse too.

They have to pay for their new Australian office. Pretty sure it was NB I was reading about a few weeks ago that are setting up a new distribution and A&R office in Australia somewhere to try and tap some of the local releases and bands that other majors are not on the ground to see.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
They have to pay for their new Australian office. Pretty sure it was NB I was reading about a few weeks ago that are setting up a new distribution and A&R office in Australia somewhere to try and tap some of the local releases and bands that other majors are not on the ground to see.
Do you guy's get jewel case from them or digi?

Reactions: Slammed
Do you guy's get jewel case from them or digi?

Direct from them? I don't know, never ordered direct from NB. But the stores (and this isn't just for NB) often run with both. I haven't specifically looked at NB only albums in the stores but I'll pay closer attention next time. Pretty sure there hasn't been a Testament digi for years but I could be wrong.

Reactions: redfly
Direct from them? I don't know, never ordered direct from NB. But the stores (and this isn't just for NB) often run with both. I haven't specifically looked at NB only albums in the stores but I'll pay closer attention next time. Pretty sure there hasn't been a Testament digi for years but I could be wrong.
Just anything from them. I usually go through Amazon or from NB's site.

Reactions: Slammed