Next Testament CD

Just anything from them. I usually go through Amazon or from NB's site.

We don't get a lot of digi packs in the stores but we do get a few, the pop/rock music sections are full of them and then you pull some from the bigger bands who are touring, but I'd have to look back through NB's catalogue to see what I've seen in digipacks.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I'm not sure you need to be, in most cases the digipacks are a higher price here. Where a standard jewel might be $20 any variation on that whether it's got an extra song with it or an extra booklet is a chance to throw another few bucks onto the price. Unless digipack is the only option jewel cases are always cheaper.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
No digi is usually dearer by a few bucks. Sometimes if digi is the only option it's the same price as the rest of the market at $20, but if there is the anything different from the jewel case they whack an extra few bucks on.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
It's all that protein shit Gene's been sticking in the soup. According to his FB posts lately it's even good for people who like to paint their faces in black and white and pretend they can play music while being moody and negative. #goblackmetal!

Reactions: redfly
There was an article on FB today from Loudwire ranking drummers. As usual the list reads like "who's popular today" rather than who is really the best, but of course Gene's on the list, although not as high as he should be considering he's "won" that Loudwire award 10 times.

Reactions: redfly