Next Testament CD

This album is slaying, real killer. Already pre-ordered cd weeks ago but now Vinyl is also on the way. No Testament fan gonna be disappointed, this thing has cool songs for everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Don't worry redlfy, it's all lies and just to stop anyone else actually spoiling the album for you, I'll give you the real low down of what the album is like.

Chuck has started singing like James Hetfield impersonating James Brown. The guitars were all played on a hello kitty guitar missing two strings and Gene's drums sound like he's using a blow up baseball bat on an ice cream bucket. But the big secret that has been unknown to this point....and I feel bad telling you this...Kurdt produced it.You're going to love it, here's my impressions.

The song Children of the Next Level is a song about how kids today get a free pass at everything in life and never have to work at anything. It's an up-tempo polka with a twang of violin. It's a favourite of mine, I'm sure it will be a favourite of yours.

Ishtar's Gate is an instant classic in the vein of Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers and is about a farmer named Ishtar whose cows kept running away because he couldn't keep his gate shut. You'll love the guitar solo, it runs for 38 minutes and there is no bass in the entire song.

The Healer isn't so much a song as it is a 22 minute request for someone to come and heal the world of Coronavirus.

While the best song on the album is WW II. It's a song about Chuck's second effort on Weight Watchers. It has a catchy trumpet solo that will have you whistling in your sleep.

Disclaimer:
I haven't listen to the leaked album and don't plan too so my review could be incorrect.

Disclaimer 2:
I have way too much time on my hands

Don't worry redlfy, it's all lies and just to stop anyone else actually spoiling the album for you, I'll give you the real low down of what the album is like.

Chuck has started singing like James Hetfield impersonating James Brown. The guitars were all played on a hello kitty guitar missing two strings and Gene's drums sound like he's using a blow up baseball bat on an ice cream bucket. But the big secret that has been unknown to this point....and I feel bad telling you this...Kurdt produced it.You're going to love it, here's my impressions.

The song Children of the Next Level is a song about how kids today get a free pass at everything in life and never have to work at anything. It's an up-tempo polka with a twang of violin. It's a favourite of mine, I'm sure it will be a favourite of yours.

Ishtar's Gate is an instant classic in the vein of Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers and is about a farmer named Ishtar whose cows kept running away because he couldn't keep his gate shut. You'll love the guitar solo, it runs for 38 minutes and there is no bass in the entire song.

The Healer isn't so much a song as it is a 22 minute request for someone to come and heal the world of Coronavirus.

While the best song on the album is WW II. It's a song about Chuck's second effort on Weight Watchers. It has a catchy trumpet solo that will have you whistling in your sleep.

Disclaimer:
I haven't listen to the leaked album and don't plan too so my review could be incorrect.

Disclaimer 2:
I have way too much time on my hands
Goddamn man! You just ruined everything!!! :mad::cry::tickled:

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Man, digging you're own grave! Don't be surprised when Chuck shows up at your door with some tasty treat you can't resist. You eat it all only to find out the last bite is slightly rancid! :mad::tickled:

Revisiting this comment just so I can prove Chuck is a whimp. You might have spoken a big game for him, you might have passed on his threats, but I was not scared I stood my ground and he backed down! That's right big Chuck got scared and has cancelled his tour so as not to face me!
He got to within 5 days of being here and he realised he just couldn't risk facing me!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Revisiting this comment just so I can prove Chuck is a whimp. You might have spoken a big game for him, you might have passed on his threats, but I was not scared I stood my ground and he backed down! That's right big Chuck got scared and has cancelled his tour so as not to face me!
He got to within 5 days of being here and he realised he just couldn't risk facing me!
Oh about that. We wrote a secret letter to Chuck asking him not to go there because we needed our three people on the forum intact . :)
Man they cancelled? I'm not surprised but it sucks. I hope they get back there. Now could be a good time for Gene to write Dark Angel.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Well they didn't really have a choice. The festival cancelled about three days ago, I was actually surprised it took Testament so long to announce it. Maybe they were looking for an alternative venue maybe they were just busy, but unless they planned to come here and play to the festival by themselves the writing was already on the wall :)

Actually that's a good idea. There is a lot of bands being taken off tour they could use this time to write. The one that really pissed me off was Atrophy. They didn't just cancel (in Europe) they put out a request that people spend more money on merch. I've got nothing against upselling merch, but seriously telling people they should buy merch just because they can't see a concert is bullshit. It's even more annoying because Atrophy have been promising new music, and new merch for nearly 2 years and they've done sweet fuck all.

Seriously? Lol, that's weird. I've never heard of a band doing that. I suppose if Flotsam did something like that (and had merch) I would consider it because I know they must be taking a hit from this.
But the other side of me says wtf that is lame as hell.

Reactions: Slammed
I realise we are only a little part of the world compared to the rest of the place but both Atrophy and Annihilator have never been to Australia, and never expressed a desire to be here. Yet they think because of a few cancelled gigs overseas we too should just lump in and buy more merch? It costs on average about $45 to get an official band t-shirt sent here from the labels, people aren't just going to keep buying that sort of stuff from bands who don't come here and play.

Completely absurd if they've never been there! That's kind of insulting. "hey we don't care enough to go to your country, but buy our merch cause we need it' Umm no. and hell no to $45 for a shirt.

Reactions: Slammed
Atrophy is one of those bands who should take this time to record something. They have been promising new stuff for nearly two years and so far we've had about 30 seconds of new stuff and about 3 clips of old songs that don't sync the voice with the movements on stage

This popped up on FB before

90417711_10163016952120332_7256240396395610112_o.jpg

Looks like some sort of slot machine in Testament colours. No idea if you can actually win money or if it's just for fun, but you do have to wonder why advertise with a slot machine and not give us a DVD of the last tour.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah I don't mind slot machines, but even if these are are play at home no money down machines I'd rather a DVD.
I didn't look at the game but I wonder if this is a Testament© release or a NuclearBlast release. Maybe Chuck and the boys are releasing this as money for themselves without the NB advertising band wagon. Kind of like all the bands making beer and wine.

Reactions: redfly
Again just give us a DVD Of last months Bay area Strikes back tour with a sick ass companion shirt complete with all three band names and backprint Of dates DAMN IT!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed