Next Testament CD

OH NO You can't post that here, redfly might click on it.
There is to be no mention of new songs or we all might die!
I'm not even going to tell him what I think of the song.
It's all over!
The world is ending!
redfly look over there ----->
no look over there <------

Reactions: redfly
It's all over!
The world is ending!
I had a feeling another one was coming.MUST BE STRONG,CANNOT DO IT!!!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
There was a live version of the song on FB before, sound isn't great, looks like a mobile phone from behind the recording desk, but the stage show looks pretty good.

Personally I don't think it's as good as the first one, but I've only listened to it twice and one of those was the live version.

This new pop direction they are taking is technically and artistically great but it's hard to be a real fan of it without a feel for the album in its entirety. <---- redfly safe reviewing :)

Reactions: Neptune
It's all over!
The world is ending!
No that's how you do it! No surprises. What you see is what it is lol.

However I do appreciate the "Redfly Friendly" review!! :p:p:p

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
No that's how you do it! No surprises. What you see is what it is lol.

However I do appreciate the "Redfly Friendly" review!! :p:p:p

You are going to be so surprised when you finally hear the album, we've given absolutely nothing away :p

Yeah Knew another was coming. That's part of reason I'm doing this is because when the last album came out there was like 4 songs out before the album came out.
IT's fucking hard to do! It's killing me. But I will be strong!!

They did say it would only be two songs this time.
But at least you don't have the problem of wondering now whether the rest of the album is better or worse that what we have heard. Or what if one song is the best and the other is the worst. Which one is which? What if the one we like is the worst song? What if the one we don't like is the best song? See you have it so damn easy for the next few weeks...what about us?

I think this is slightly better than first single. There is a lot "Practice what you preach" wibe in this song which i don't like so much. I'm more fan of Legacy, New Order, Gathering, Brotherhood and Formation style. Was nice to hear that there was this old school thrash thing going too that started 4:19. Solos we're great as usual, Skolnick is good but Peterson is really underrated compared to how good lead's he plays nowadays.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
They did say it would only be two songs this time.
But at least you don't have the problem of wondering now whether the rest of the album is better or worse that what we have heard. Or what if one song is the best and the other is the worst. Which one is which? What if the one we like is the worst song? What if the one we don't like is the best song? See you have it so damn easy for the next few weeks...what about us?
You're right. I've been selfish. I'm so sorry.

Reactions: Slammed
I think this is slightly better than first single. There is a lot "Practice what you preach" wibe in this song which i don't like so much. I'm more fan of Legacy, New Order, Gathering, Brotherhood and Formation style. Was nice to hear that there was this old school thrash thing going too that started 4:19. Solos we're great as usual, Skolnick is good but Peterson is really underrated compared to how good lead's he plays nowadays.
Eric is criminally underrated! He's better than most bands lead players.

Man, digging you're own grave! Don't be surprised when Chuck shows up at your door with some tasty treat you can't resist. You eat it all only to find out the last bite is slightly rancid! :mad::tickled:

Why? Is he a bad cook?

Eric is criminally underrated! He's better than most bands lead players.

I read the same thing from an opposite direction this morning. Their comment was more along the lines of Skolnick might have once been up there with the best lead players in the world but these days he should step aside for Peterson