Next Testament CD

:headbang:
lol that was a blabber comment?

Nah, even worse than that it was on the Metal Archives forums. Fuck if I could post on that site (i.e be a member), I think I'd end up killing myself. The people on that site are fucking downers. They don't down talk everything like Blabber commentors do, and there is no A leaguer comments, but they can never agree on anything by someone with a lower post count. But if they do mistakenly find themselves agreeing it's not a simple case of saying "I agree" what you do if find someone on the same topic you don't agree and tell them so. Never tell a person you agree with them directly!! Agreeing with people directly just wastes forum space, who needs all those agreeable posts.

The funny thing is that there is a number of posters from the general section of here, who got offended and sooked off too MA forums and now any chance they get cry about UM forum.

Reactions: redfly
The sun SHOULD be scared of a virus named that! :tickled:

Actually I'm probably safe from Chuck coming here, there is no dunny paper and people have to fight for it in the shops. I don't think Chuck would want to risk such a problem

and that's a shitty pun :p

Apparently we aren't the only country hoarding dunny paper now either, it's spreading!

If I'm not mistaken Chuck and the boys are here in about a week. I can't remember if Melbourne is their first gig on the 20th or mid tour.

Stinks a bit too :p

Well if they are doing that I hope they were quick to get their stash, apparently stores here are limiting supply to anything from 1 packet to 4 and you can't line a decent room with only 1 packet of rolls.

There has been a few bands cancel here, but none have directly blamed the virus. Like usual Testament are playing another shitty festival so there is a good chance that will go ahead with or without them. There was another festival cancelled recently which some numpty, possibly the promoter, tried to blame on the virus, but turns out the three lead bands pulled out because their contracts were not honoured. Vio-lence and Scared Reich postponed. But there has been few who actually seem worried about coming here with our lack of dunny rolls.

:poo:

They wouldn't even have to worry about this if damn NB hadn't pushed the album back seven months :devil:. They should be almost done with the first big tour for the album. Then home to work on the NEXT next Testament album and then back out for another tour for THIS next Testament album!
:headbang::kickass:

Reactions: Slammed
It was always on topic, you were just driving the band to an early grave by making them work so hard :p

Album has unfortunately leaked. Listening it right now and it sounds like child of Gathering and Dark roots. Highlight songs are stupid fast "Curse of Osiris" which has black metal elements and blast beats. "WW III" has also black metal influenced guitars and is fast thrash song with great rocking riffs. "Dream Deceiver's" riffs are straight from Gathering and has catchy chorus. "Code of Hammurabi" is written by Alex and has definitely that old school Testament feeling. "The Healers" have that Low/Gathering feel combined with Judas Priest style riffs. "False Prophet" is also a cool banger. Some riffs sound recycled from previous albums but there is some fresh ideas too. Shame that so many song's are slow or mid-tempo paced, best songs so far are those 6. Have to listen few more times before judging where this album lands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neptune