Next Testament CD

Of course if they'd put it out FOR Christmas we could have spent our money on it!

It's an interesting idea. I'm sure these labels have figures which tell them which are the best selling months just like every other industry does. But I'd really like to see their reasoning for not getting it out at Christmas when a lot of people would spend money. My only thought is that a Christmas release needs to be ready by about September and that was never going to happen with this album.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
It's an interesting idea. I'm sure these labels have figures which tell them which are the best selling months just like every other industry does. But I'd really like to see their reasoning for not getting it out at Christmas when a lot of people would spend money. My only thought is that a Christmas release needs to be ready by about September and that was never going to happen with this album.
No! Record company fail! End of story. We're still waiting! :):)

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
Oh son of a bitch! Are they playing the new track in the background? I'll have to watch all these after the album comes out. :mad::cry:

Nah it was an old song you've never heard before, or was it a new song from a band you've never heard of, yes that might be it. Don't worry you've not had your ears tainted.

Reactions: redfly
I feel sorry for him, he's going to be so disappointed when he gets the new album and finds out they've gone pop rock. At least we've had warnings!

Reactions: redfly
I think this would have been a better cover. It's kind like The New Order but more evil :devil:

1000x1000.png

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I think there is quiet a few things that would have made a better cover. I'm sure the new one will grow on me and its not like they did a Force Of Habit on this one :)
It's a good t-shirt design but I'd like to see it with more colour

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I think there is quiet a few things that would have made a better cover. I'm sure the new one will grow on me and its not like they did a Force Of Habit on this one :)
It's a good t-shirt design but I'd like to see it with more colour
I think color would make it less freaky. For some reason it reminds of the movie Poltergeist. But I'm all for multiple versions of this picture! :).
Force Of Habit is awful lol.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I can see Poltergeist but I just think a little more subtle colour would stop all that grey-ish colour blending. It might look better in person too because some of those grey areas might actually have a tinge of blue to them.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly