Next Testament CD

We'll see who's laughing loudest when I kidnap your postman on the day he's got you Testament CD for delivery and I swap it for Presto Ballet!!

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Depends how tall your postman is :p
I'd love to see you face when your unwrap a NB package that is suppose to have the new Testament in it and all that is inside is a Presto Ballet CD :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Hey I think I worked out why Testament aren't releasing the new album until April. It's not to make us wait and appreciate it more, it's because no one releases new music in February. It's Friday release day and there is pretty much nothing on the new release lists again. In the last four weeks there has also been very little. Maybe Feb would have been a good release time, compete with so few and hit people while they aren't buying other stuff.

Reactions: redfly
Hey I think I worked out why Testament aren't releasing the new album until April. It's not to make us wait and appreciate it more, it's because no one releases new music in February. It's Friday release day and there is pretty much nothing on the new release lists again. In the last four weeks there has also been very little. Maybe Feb would have been a good release time, compete with so few and hit people while they aren't buying other stuff.
Hmm. I wonder what the deal with that it?

Reactions: Slammed
Hmm. I wonder what the deal with that it?

I haven no idea. There is albums coming out and sites like Metal Archives list maybe 50 or more a week but many on that site are unsigned or there has been a few re-releases from bands.

Maybe it's a financial thing. I remember reading that by the end of January and into February is a bad time for people defaulting on loans, having trouble paying electricity and gas bills etc. It's a Christmas hangover where they spent too much money over Christmas and when credit card bills come in by the end of Jan people realise they can't pay the important bills. Maybe the record industry think it's a bad time for sales too. But honestly I have no idea.

Reactions: redfly
I haven no idea. There is albums coming out and sites like Metal Archives list maybe 50 or more a week but many on that site are unsigned or there has been a few re-releases from bands.

Maybe it's a financial thing. I remember reading that by the end of January and into February is a bad time for people defaulting on loans, having trouble paying electricity and gas bills etc. It's a Christmas hangover where they spent too much money over Christmas and when credit card bills come in by the end of Jan people realise they can't pay the important bills. Maybe the record industry think it's a bad time for sales too. But honestly I have no idea.
Of course if they'd put it out FOR Christmas we could have spent our money on it!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed