Next Testament CD

Well I'm listening to it on Spotify because the local music shop doesn't open until 10am. They've got a copy with my name on it which I'll pick up tonight when I go and get my wife but Spotify will suffice for now.

Reactions: redfly
I haven't listened to Children Of The Next Level. But holy shit! I love Night Of The Witch! Wow! I'm listening and it just kept going and going and I couldn't picture how they were going to end the song. And I love the way they did it. The mix is great too. I need to listen again!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Have you got the album already?

I love WWIII, there is just about the guitars and the drums that pound everything. Night Of the Witch has a language warning on Spotify, I can't listen to it, I don't want to be offended :)

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Listen to it on spotify and give them 3 cents for every time you play it, you've already paid for the original spotify is giving them something extra :)

Spotify wouldn't lie :p
Actually yes it would because now it's not saying it. Now it's saying my favourite song has explicit lyrics. Fuck I can't believe it I'll have to choose a new favourite

I don't actually know what the pay is for Spotify but Testament have already made triple their spotify money off me today. I'm on my third listen (although I was interrupted during both listenings before this one).

Reactions: Neptune
The local Newbury’s is closed due to the virus go figure!But I have been listening to it for few days now and it is monster of an album!

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Until he realise Kurdt produced it :)

I do have to go out tomorrow so if the shop is too crowded when I get there tonight I'll do it in the morning, but at least it's reserved for me so it will be there whenever I get there.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
New animated clip of Children Of The Next Level. Looks pretty cool
Anyone know of a connection between the band and the subject, seems like an odd topic to write about after all these years.

All I know is chuck said it's about the heavens gate cult.

So, No album in the mail today. On a scale of 1-10 guess how angry I am.

Yeah I was thinking that Heavens gate had to be 20 years ago, it seemed like an odd thing to write about now.

I'm guess you are -35 :p

I installed the stereo today and can't get the reverse camera to work how angry am I? :)

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I definitely like Night Of The Witch better than Children Of The Next Level. What's up with their solo sounds? It sounds clunkier.

Everything sounds chunkier on the album. But I also think as much as Witch is a better song than Children Children is a killer opener.