Next Testament CD

That's sounds about right! And sounds like I have company! We can start a band called Anger Management ;)

Well that depends how well you managed yours. I started drinking, then went to bed, then woke up this morning and broke the dashboard...although that was an accident.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I agree things do sound chunkier in a good way. Like there's more weight. But I actually mean "clunkier" like the solos don't sound as smooth and clean.

Oh, yeah I guess they do a bit. I think they've all been given a bit more to do on this album though. There is more bass, more drums and Chuck's vocals vary during different songs. It just seems like there is more of everything on this album

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
That's really cool. I can't wait to actually get it!
I'd like to amend what I said about the solo just a bit. I wanna say it's just the arpeggio's that sound that way. They don't sound smooth and bubbly like they used too. They sounds rough and clunky. It's got to be on purpose right?

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
I think so. As much as some people are saying this album is like Brotherhood, or even back to the old days, I think they've pushed more boundaries this time. Obviously I don't know what happening in the studio but from what I've read and from listening to the cd I reckon each and everyone of them was given a chance to be more creative, or maybe bring a bit more of themselves into studio.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
I don't think I'd go as far as saying this album is perfect, or their master stroke, but I do think everyone has brought their A game to at least some part of the album.

And with all those A games it could well be that Testament have become A leaguers, but I wouldn't dare make the ruling on that one :)

Reactions: redfly
I know it's a term that's been around for a long time but I honestly don't know how or why it crept into Blabber comments. Even if it was a band wagon I wanted to jump on that dickhead Dave Wight (wright, whatever) ruined it for me when he called FFDP an A League band. I don't even think FFDP think of themselves that highly.

Reactions: redfly
Yeah it's an excepted term...until dipshits abuse it. D Wight is the first person I've seen use it on BM. And I've never really used to define people or bands monetarily.
Lol, yeah he probably thinks higher of them than they do.

Reactions: Slammed