Next Testament CD

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/e...including-ballad-on-titans-of-creation-album/

testamentfeb2020new2_638.jpg

And I'm not sure what he means here about there's something in the middle, something's going on here. And, too hard? too fast?. What the ever loving fuck?! Like what?!

In terms of the set list that you’re currently playing, do you enjoy bringing out the deeper cuts?

"Yeah, we have some songs that we haven’t played in a long time, or songs that we’ve never played. We did have ‘Greenhouse Effect’ on the set list, but took that one out. There’s something in the middle; something’s going on like, we were younger, so I don’t know why we would drag some of those parts out. But yeah, for the most part we’ve got a lot of new stuff we’re playing that we’ve never played before, and it’s cool to play some of these deeper tracks that we always knew were great songs; we just never played them. It might have been too hard or too fast, but now we’re just pushing ourselves to really play them."

Reactions: Slammed
Chuck's wacky weed strikes again? :) Sounds a bit like he's missing context. Kind of like saying "we didn't play 'x' on the 2015 tour because it was faster than the other songs in the set list and didn't feel right", but instead he said "we never played it cause it's too fast" and just leaving the statement half finished expecting people to know what he's referring too.

I guess they must change the setlist a bit more than I've seen too. I don't remember them playing that many different songs on the sets I've seen. They do change it up a bit more than Anthrax but it's still basically the same set for the entire tour I thought.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune