Next Testament CD

I just ordered the jewel case version. Cost twice what the digi does but it's worth it. They didn't have any special editions or anything. Except that box set.
Man the tax here is killer. I thought Connecticut was bad. Guess they don't call it Taxachusetts for nothing!

Reactions: Slammed and Neptune
I just ordered the jewel case version. Cost twice what the digi does but it's worth it. They didn't have any special editions or anything. Except that box set.
Man the tax here is killer. I thought Connecticut was bad. Guess they don't call it Taxachusetts for nothing!

We didn't get a digi pack option here.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Well they might not be, I must admit I did only check one local store.
Once I saw the one down the road had it on pre-order in the jewel case I just decided to get it from them on release day and didn't look further. They were selling the LP's in two different versions I think but the CD only came with the jewel case option.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I do too, but not the ones down here, they are just shops that sell records. The ones in Melbourne that actually know music and only sell music are the ones I miss.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
We are Canada’s most trusted cannabis dispensary and discreetly deliver the highest quality
products directly to your doorstep. We are always striving to serve you better! https://greenserenity.co/

Attachments

• GreenSerenity.jpg
    GreenSerenity.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 1
Cool, can you send me 2000kilos of your finest grade weed.
My address is
Big Bad ScoMo
Parliament House Australia
Canberra
Australia

Oh and why is your logo a dick? Are you a dickweed?

upload_2020-4-8_16-5-55.png

Reactions: redfly
Something tells me fuckboi aint sending me my weed. Oh well I found something else entertaing.
This was posted on the M-A forum about Titans.

I hate to say it but I think Gene is the problem. His patterns are all running together and sounding the same. You could shuffle his drum tracks among all the songs on the last 3 albums and they would fit.

Dammit, now I am going to have to listen to the last thee albums, all played at the same time of course, to see if Gene's drumming really is the same.

Reactions: redfly and Neptune
Something tells me fuckboi aint sending me my weed. Oh well I found something else entertaing.
This was posted on the M-A forum about Titans.

I hate to say it but I think Gene is the problem. His patterns are all running together and sounding the same. You could shuffle his drum tracks among all the songs on the last 3 albums and they would fit.

Dammit, now I am going to have to listen to the last thee albums, all played at the same time of course, to see if Gene's drumming really is the same.
Gene is what problem? Lol. Do they not like the album and it's Gene's fault? I put no stock in that whatsoever. But if there was a problem like that it would on Eric. He does the drums patterns on a machine or with another drummer. At least with the two albums before.

Anyway. Fucking stupid.

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed