Next Testament CD

I don't know. Somehow it just didn't materialize (no time or will to push it?), which is sad given how many smaller bands have 2 vids per record. I don't suppose that with the record being out for almost a year a video could be done now.

Haha,No worries this thread is all over the place!

I had no idea about this..to be honest I have no idea what the guitar player looks like.At first I thought...The little ginger guy? lol

I know! I saw that.C'mon Testament can't we at least get that song?!

I'm glad to see Blitz using the e cigarette.I don't know how he smokes for so long and still does what he does.

Hmm,I'm not so sure about that :)

I'm glad to hear everything is good! I bet Harley will be throwing out pinch harmonics and breathing fire in no time! lol
So who do you think his first show will be?

Same old shit shit on this side of the pond.Trying to have fun!

See you next year Kayleigh :heh:

Yup,and Manchester at that lol I'm surprised you know who that is!

I'm sure you being a cycle of the wash....I mean disciple of the watch :) That he will have great musical influences!

Thanks! That was really good indeed. I wish more interviewers did their job as good as this one. Hopefully someone interviews Greg finally.

Yeah it was good wasn't it? I wonder how much Gene gets when he says "he doesn't come cheap"
And it would be great if he's right about the writing for the next album and I really hope he's part of the process!