Next Testament CD

Since you guys liked it, you may also find this bootleg enjoyable (I don't remember if it's been posted here already. It includes Malpractice, Do or Die, Reign of Terror, C.O.T.L.O.D. and Face in the Sky among others. Too bad the songs aren't in order.

Last edited by a moderator:
id really enjoy for them to do a heavier album with more harmonies. I agree with everyone else i hope for heavy double bass drums in the works and i hope for longer solos. i also its kinda weird i could imagine them doing a instrumental on at least a upcoming album. id really enjoy it just a kickass song with instruments

I remember when we could actually email Chuck and Eric..and Steve from the website.I miss that.

Haha I dont think thats a bad thing as such god knows what random shit theyd get sent. I think as a young teenager a sent a few cheesy emails like you guys are my favourite and erics cute so if you times that by thousands thats probably why haha! :worship:

Haha I dont think thats a bad thing as such god knows what random shit theyd get sent. I think as a young teenager a sent a few cheesy emails like you guys are my favourite and erics cute so if you times that by thousands thats probably why haha! :worship:

Are you kidding? Who doesn't like getting emails from pretty girls!
As for the other stuff you are probably right! But it was cool getting an email back from Eric and Steve.

Oh, totally! I'm pretty sure Gene's a far more advanced player than Chuck (who plays basic stuff only basing on what DE once said), but yeah this would rule.

I also wouldn't mind seeing all the band members sing a little bit on the new album (as long as it wouldn't mean getting less Chuck - I'm rather thinking of an additional song, a bonus or hidden track). Something like Death Angel did on The Art of Dying. We'e known Eric's singing since Seen Between the Lines through the 2 DL albums. We've heard a little from Alex here an there (too bad I couldn't track down any recording of him singing Testament songs after his departure from the band in 1992 - I think HiddenLegions said he'd seen Alex do Sins of Omission live). Greg's been doing backing vocals for years, and Gene most likely can sing too knowing how multi-talented he is. So hearing them do some lead vocals on a Testament track should be fun.