Next Testament CD

So Greg had this to say on Facebook regarding Testament: "I'm still kind of in shock by how everything went down with Testament. And all I'll really say about that is - there are no "Bros" in Testament. The catch phrase coined by the Chief himself is - every one man for himself - and it's taken to a sickening extreme - with zero humanity."

Seems he has a bone to pick with Chuck.

Well there is a reason why they've had so many lineup changes. Musical differences, personal differences, whatever it is there's something behind the scenes.

Yeah,that is pretty fucked up if there is any validity to it.I've always thought greg to be a very laid back metal excuse the term hippie dude,ya know very likeable.But if all this is true,with chuck and co. being that way let's just remember how musician's can tend to be sometimes.Very opinionated @ times to the point where their talent over shadows common decency.

Couldn't agree more about Greg!
It's just terribly sad to me if it's true.And they were so happy to have that lineup! C'mon,there has to be money enough to go around.IF that's what it's all really about.

Hey Neptune!

Exactly redfly.Sorry i haven't posted in awhile,both my dad and girlfriend's dad have been getting treatment for that demon called cancer.Hope all is well with you and yours,as well as everybody else here.

Thanks rich,I really appreciate that.So what are you up to these days?Any upcoming shows you are planning to see soon,new ear candy etc.,hope your still playing and progressing with the axe:kickass:

Hmm,no real shows that I can think of..no ear candy either.Well no new ear candy.
Yup still playing.I just got my cord back from D'Addario.Thank god it has a lifetime warranty.
You know,sometimes I think I'm getting better and better and then I think "God I suck!" lol up and down I guess.
Still no recording equipment.But you'll be the first to know if/when I do!

Don't be too hard on yourself,at least you have the ambition to pick up the instrument in the first place.I never did.I'm pretty sure you shred any way.Practice,practice,practice and then some more practice,isn't that what they say?Go for it head on.You will get to the level you want to,I know it:headbang:

Hey.I think I feel a little better now! LOL Thanks!
Yes practice practice.God it's hard when they is GTA5 to play hahaha!

You know what kills me to think about? Alex was in his teens when he did some of his best stuff.And I may never even get that good Am I'm certainly not in my teens!

Yeah i know,alex does have that god given talent.What was he like seventeen when he joined the band?The list of talented guitarist's goes on and on.Hell of alot them in which to draw inspiration from,Now GO practice;)