Next Testament CD

I certainly wouldn't mind that! In the meantime - have you seen Alex perform the Planetary Coalition stuff at NAMM? Looks like there will be some great tunes on his album. I wish some acoustic pieces made it to the Testament record too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what gauge acoustic strings he uses? I know he uses like 12 on his electric, that's pretty heavy (no pun intended) It makes me think his acoustic strings are light because he's so quick on it.But I bet they are super heavy because he's just that good..damn him :saint:

I think some scary acoustic stuff on the new album would be sick :headbang:

Awesome. When I look at them I think how riddiculous it is for them to have this line up. So much talent in one place. I pray that it lasts.

No idea what that song is.

Here is a new interview with Alex and Chuck. The questions are kind of tough to hear but the guys are loud and clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very informative,thanks.I do hope chuck and eric let steve and gene stretch out and breath on this next release.

Nice,thanks! I sure hope Steve gets to do his "crazy stuff" on this album.This is an insane rhythm section.Eric,Gene and Steve?!!
I was surprised to read that he was let go by management last time!

Yeah, that seems like a strange way to handle this type of issue, almost Slayer-like, altgough I'm sure the success of the reunion and the regained chemistry took the boys by surprise.