Next Testament CD

LOL That's great!

How do you like it there so far? My parents just got back there (Edinburgh) My dad was kind of on an ancestry search lol They also hit up England and Germany.
It looks really nice there.

Check out this pretty cool career-spanning interview with Alex:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/interviews/alex_skolnick_when_i_first_heard_music_and_saw_musical_performers_on_television_and_live_i_was_completely_transfixed.html?no_takeover

I haven't been here for a while, hope everybody's doing good. Seems like everyone in Testament is focused on other business (Dark Angel, Planetary Coalition, Dragonlord, Breaking Bands), so we'll have to wait for the "next testament cd" 'til next year. I wish I were wrong.

Yeah, that was to be expected, although I admit that they got my hopes up when they'd said they would start doing the record January 1st, and even posted an update about Eric and Alex working on some riffs early in the year.

Cool! I was just gonna post this lol

I don't get the whole delay thing with the album either.They keep tricking us.Not cool! And also before every album comes out Chuck and Eric both say they want to do an album like the Gathering.But so far they have not.

Ha! yeah I should scratch that and say two Dvds and barely in either!
This whole thing leaves a bad taste.Just give the guy some money,in my opinion he should be getting what Alex gets.

Thanks a lot for the heads up on this one man! Very interesting and the song isn't too bad.I hope they put Greg up front!

I don't know if it's just today. It's been like that for quite some time, if not for most of the time. I haven't had much contact with the so called metalheads lately to see if that has intensified recently, though. Any specific example you've encountered today?