Next Testament CD

I don't know if it's just today. It's been like that for quite some time, if not for most of the time. I haven't had much contact with the so called metalheads lately to see if that has intensified recently, though. Any specific example you've encountered today?

You know it just seams like there is a lot more pretension.they all just have something bad to say about everything.A lot of Ozzy bashing.Sure he's done some questionable things.But I'm thankful we live in the time that the creators of metal are still here.The original thrash bands are still here (for the most part) this is the only time in history this will happen.After this it will be like me wondering what things were like when bands like the doors and Hendrix were around.
All people do is complain.This person should retire that person plays too much.I don't mean typical legitimate gripes,but picky small minded shit.Like they are trying to make others think that they know so much.And they don't seem to ever give credit where it's due.
Hard to really explain,been reading too many blabbermouth comments lol

You know I never wanted to see Greg go down like this.All the years of making awesome music to come to this, is just embarassing and plain distasteful.I'll quote an old blessed death lyric "BROTHERS IN METAL,BROTHERS IN DEATH":kickass:

3636088-dis+gon+b+gud.gif

Holy shit! The band really needs to get on top of this.Gregg' going the musician version of postal! lol
But if this shit is true.It really seems very wrong to me,I would hate to think I've been supporting wolves in sheep's clothing all these years.
And which is it? did he leave or was he forced out?!

I wonder what he said in 96? 38 thousand is not very much.Fuckin shame,what a great bass player.And now we'll probably never hear him in Testament again.Makes me sad.

What has the world come to?Can we trust no one?I just hope at this point he can move on and be fulfilled musically and mentally.

Could it be that looking back after all these years,they drew inspiration from themselves?God I fucking hate thinking things like this!!!:mad:

Ah holy crap! wouldn't that be a kicker? lol Seriously.I know there are people that will say I'm naive but I really do feel a little disillusioned.
How is it Chuck can sweeten the pot enough for Zetro to come back to Exodus after all the bullshit about personal issues and money.But lets Greg hang in the wind like this?!!
If it's true,and I don't see him faking a w2.So much for it's so great to have the line up back again.Minus Louie of course.