Next Testament CD

Well thanks for the heads up rich,I shall hunt down all the recommendations as stated.:worship:

Dream Calls for Blood from Death Angel totally slays and Overkill's new album "White Devil Armory" is very good too!

AGREED,death angel seems to be getting the noteriety they so rightfully deserve.Rob Cavestany's playing has just evolved so much.

A little vacation (from metal too, hehe) here. I'm back finally, though, and hope Testament is still releasing an album next year ;-).

Thanks for the Sanctuary link. That's definitely somethig to look forward too.

Well,it's like you said a while ago rich.About how the era's of music and how they will be remembered,so it's refreshing to hear that there will be the some tender's of the fire down the road.:kickass:

Was that a dig for me not responding YET to the new exodus track?Just kidding I honestly haven't even checked it out,a little scared to because of the rehash riff factor.Is life going well brother?UH OH the ritual CALLS TO ME!!!Sorry it's THURSDAY night and have got those ARTICDETH feelings coming over me.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Haha,no dig on you.A dig on how deserted the Flotsam board is. It's worth checking out.I just hope it's not the best song on the album lol.
Don't even get me started on Arctik!

Things are going I suppose.How about you?

Not a very good year,but I won't go into that ya know.Gotta stay positve right?Keep breathing.But I have to say,it's been pretty cool chatin' it up about the scene and all.Thanks for that man it does help talking about all things cool and not so cool:)