Next Testament CD

I wonder what they are going to do with (Merciless Desecration)? was that the name? lol I don't know why I keep forgetting :loco:

First it was supposed to be on DROE then they were supposed to be doing something special with it. But now the other coming will be coming out.

Yes i believe your right about the title of that track.Didn't eric say they might put out some e.p. in between albums?So much for that!!!:err:

Ooh!!!what a nightmare oh here we go.Name that track,and everything will be fine;);)

Well i guess there's not much going on.Looking forward to the new exodus.I hope heathen comes out with something new.

Shit man you're not kidding! I guess we're holding down the fort lol

Totally looking forward to the new Exodus.With a little apprehension.The Haunteds new album should be out early September.As far as I know,that is my next purchase.

You know,I never got into the haunted.For no other good reason than i just never took the time to do so.But the way you seem to like them,I feel like I'm missing out.So where in their discography do i start?

Well definitely start with the first self titled one.Kind of Slayerish/Panteraish.They are also big Testament fans.The second and third albums ( The Haunted Made Me Do it ) and ( One Kill Wonder )are very thrashy with Death metal kind of vocals.The music is relentless with lots of changes.The fourth album (Revolver) has the original singer back.and the music is thrashy but also a little more hard core.After that things kind of fall apart for me.The Dead Eye)Still with the original singer but everything is slower and more melodic,less and shorter solos.Still kind of cool.But on the low end for me.This style continues for the next album (Versus).Maybe even gets weaker.There are a couple cool songs here and there(Moronic Collossuss). The next album I didn't bother getting.I skimmed it.And it really just seemed like dog crap to me.And I was done supporting that kind of direction.
The album coming out sees them back with the second singer the original drummer and a new lead.I am excited for this one.and it will have a guest by Chuck on it!

Of course this all just my opinion.I'm sure there are people who like the last 3 albums.
Oh! if you do get the albums,try and get the ones with bonus tracks.They are good.