Next Testament CD

That wouldn't be the nicest move, but I do understand labels have their policies and bands often do not have much of a say when it comes to stuff like that (a lot of bands had to do it in the recent years). Hopefully, such new edition would increase the sales of the original album (if I remember correctly, if the deviation from the normal album does not exceed a certain percentage, the sales of the deluxe editions count together with the sales of the album), as many people would surely buy them a second copy. That would be the only rationale behind a deluxe edition.

That being said, I think I remember Eric mentioning an EP with it.

Anyway, if it is to be on a tour edition then they clearly are delayed with it, but I'm sure there will be more tours to follow.

Still waitinig for the second DROE video BTW (the title track or A Day in the Death would be great).

Hell no, I love that song. It could be a great video, or it could be really cheesy, but the song itself is one of my favorites on the album.

Forget about Twilight. It doesn't really matter. Plus, Testament has a history with doing videos for ballads and they're good at it. As long as it's professionally done, it should be ok.

Incredible how much weight Gene has lost. And good for him.

521511_10152528810945332_1331264279_n.jpg