NFL 2008

Thank god ozzman is back to his bengals avatar. =]

oh and go steelers =] i kinda hope big ben gets hurt just so dennis dixon can play (I am from oregon) :lol: but i think the steelers have a legitimate chance to do very very well this season.

chargers.gif

It's starting...

Rodgers is better in that he isn't a thick headed asshole who refuses to learn to play better than he currently is. He might not have the rocket arm Favre does, but he is a smarter player.

San Diego got their ass kicked when the Cowboys starters were in, they won beause they have better backups and kept their starters in longer. Dallas looks like a Super Bowl team.
I watched part of the Packers-Bengals game last night. The Packers look like they're doing fine an the Bengals...well they scored a TD because of blown coverage but didn't look good most of the time with the starters, in, probably won't make the playoffs again, sorry Ozzman.

He may be real good someday but Rogers has really done nothing, and would not excite me in the least if I was a Pack fan. He has enough pressure on him following in Favres shoes and the whole recent saga with Favre puts Rogers in the spotlite even more than he probably deserves or can handle...we shall see?

I really don't like the pre-season and think it is too long.
Teams are basically inserting and trying different things in the pre-season, winning or losing (even with starters) is basically a non issue. I think the only good thing about the pre-season is having a look at some of the highly touted rookies that come into camps.
When its game-1 for real-then its 110% full attention...we are almost there.

oh and go steelers =] i kinda hope big ben gets hurt just so dennis dixon can play (I am from oregon) :lol: but i think the steelers have a legitimate chance to do very very well this season.

Their schedule is tough.

Regular Season

Week Date Opponent Time/Result
1 Sun, Sep 7 Houston 1:00 pm
2 Sun, Sep 14 at Cleveland 8:15 pm
3 Sun, Sep 21 at Philadelphia 4:15 pm
4 Mon, Sep 29 Baltimore 8:30 pm
5 Sun, Oct 5 at Jacksonville 8:15 pm
6 -- bye -- -- --
7 Sun, Oct 19 at Cincinnati 1:00 pm
8 Sun, Oct 26 NY Giants 4:15 pm
9 Mon, Nov 3 at Washington 8:30 pm
10 Sun, Nov 9 Indianapolis 4:15 pm
11 Sun, Nov 16 San Diego 4:15 pm
12 Thu, Nov 20 Cincinnati 8:15 pm
13 Sun, Nov 30 at New England 4:15 pm
14 Sun, Dec 7 Dallas 4:15 pm
15 Sun, Dec 14 at Baltimore 1:00 pm
16 Sun, Dec 21 at Tennessee 1:00 pm
17 Sun, Dec 28 Cleveland 1:00 pm

I predict the Steelers going 10 - 6. But I think that is being optimistic as a lot of their games are difficult wins.