NFL 2008

I don't know, just haven't got the fever yet I suppose. The Chargers are looking at a very promising season, so it doesn't have anything to do with the team. It just seems I don't really care yet. I assume I will as it gets going.

I usually start getting pumped for the season when NCAA Football comes out and start doing my fantasy rankings.

I know I was messing with you. Maybe he can stop screwing around and actually have another productive season in his lifetime.

I was disappointed at the Cowboys game this past weekend againt the Broncos, the offense played well but there was way too many penalties and the defense didn't look great, especially the secondary. But this is just the preseason and they can correct those problems.

Favre will get all the praise this season when the Jets make the playoffs. The Jets did a great job this offseason getting rid of dead weight and replacing it with great talent. They upgraded all of their weakest positions nose tackle, outside linebacker, left guard, and obviously quarterback. I can't wait for the homeopener vs the Pats. The Jets have lost all 6 games I've been to when they played the Pats.

Yet, still only 3rd best in their own division... how sad.

Yet, still only 3rd best in their own division... how sad.

:confused:

I'm not going to say the Jets are making the playoffs. Honestly, it's going to be insanely hard for them. They are going to have to beat out Jacksonville and/or the Browns/Steelers for one of the wild card spots. However, to think that they are somehow worse off than the Bills now that they damn near completely revamped their entire roster is pretty sad.