NFL 2008

How was the race...hundreds of fuckin left turns?:lol:
I can't get into Nascar but will watch the superbowl of racing -the Daytona 500...a big event, a crowd, beer, I'm there.
Was your head spinning more from watching the race or realizing Da-Bears beat the Colts?

I went to the IndyCar race in Chicago. To be honest, I only went because my brother snatched some pit-passes so I met a bunch of drivers. It was fun.

god dammit! Fantasy Football hates me! Colston is out for 4-6 weeks :mad:

in the meantime devery henderson and david patten just spiked in value for that time period.

You're in the UM league right? In that case look at my roster for someone you'd like to trade for - I want Colston.

Brees & Colston has been my signature 'must have' player duo for the past two years :p

Good thing I picked up Eddie Royal. Of course he won't put up 140 yds every game but he's a good replacement for 4-6 weeks. Might start if he is more consistent than Donald Driver/Vincent Jackson.

Here's my team:

Starting:

QB: Matt Cassel (come on, he's throwing to RANDY MOSS)
HB: Adrian Peterson
HB: Justin Fargas
WR: Vincent Jackson
WR: Donald Driver
WR: Eddie Royal
TE: Kellen Winslow
K: Adam Vinatieri
DST: Ravens

Bench:

QB: Aaron Rodgers (may start if Cassel sucks it up)
RB: Ray Rice
WR: Marques Colston
K: John Kasay (fucker booted 4 FGs last week and was on the bench)
DST: Giants

(NFL.com)

in the meantime devery henderson and david patten just spiked in value for that time period.

You're in the UM league right? In that case look at my roster for someone you'd like to trade for - I want Colston.

Brees & Colston has been my signature 'must have' player duo for the past two years :p

I have Colston in the UM league. Offer me a trade.

Good thing I picked up Eddie Royal. Of course he won't put up 140 yds every game but he's a good replacement for 4-6 weeks. Might start if he is more consistent than Donald Driver/Vincent Jackson.

He will be good till Brandon Marshall is back. Why are you sitting Colston? Washington's Defense is pretty bad. He is your #1 WR.

You'd be wise to start Rodgers next week against the shitty Lions as opposed to Cassel.

The Jets aren't exactly spectacular either. Plus, he's throwing to Randy Moss and Wes Welker and is behind a very good line. I don't know yet. I will make a decision here eventually.

He will be good till Brandon Marshall is back. Why are you sitting Colston? Washington's Defense is pretty bad. He is your #1 WR.

I think after Eddie's performance, he will be a solid No. 2. With Jay Cutler's great game that he had, Mike Shanahan might want to pass a bit more. Plus, I really think Cutler is going to be very good this year.

I need some advice on starting RBs. I need 2 spots

Marion Barber vs PHI
Thomas Jones vs NE
Matt Forte vs @ Car
Marshawn Lynch vs @ Jac
Michael Turner vs @TB

Yes the people in this league can't draft.

Yeah well Rodgers is throwing to Jennings and Driver (the two best yac receivers in the league by far) and has just as good if not better of an o-line protecting him than Cassel does. Also, the Jets are much better than the Lions. I'd start Rodgers.

I think after Eddie's performance, he will be a solid No. 2. With Jay Cutler's great game that he had, Mike Shanahan might want to pass a bit more. Plus, I really think Cutler is going to be very good this year.

Yeah he has a lot of competition for it. Tony Scheffler is also a good target at TE.