NFL 2012

Of course, who hasn't. But you'll be going against one of the most versatile and potent offenses in the league with a QB who has been absolutely on fire all year.

And it doesn't help that there is no 49ers offense to speak of.

And Willis isn't even the #1 player on that defense, Justin Smith is by far.

Justin Smith kicks ass too definitely. We have a very good kicker, and a decent quarterback. We have offense otherwise we wouldn't be 13-3. We had the Dallas game but we blew it but it should of been a win. I've watched Drew Breeze play all year, the man is on fire but when the 49ers get in his face and hurt him it will be a totally different game. If we lose, so be it because next year will be even better. Still I have my hopes for the 9ers, because we're back!

I fucking hate Tebow. The guy's a douchebag far-right conservative who even refused to be a part of the 'It Get's Better' campaign. I will always root for him to lose.

The Patriots are going to roll them over.

I don't have a problem at all with Tebow as a person or a player, other than the fact that I disagree with his religious beliefs. But the media and public attention and adoration, for which he is not responsible, is sickening and nauseating.

Ok I'll throw it out there...THE GIANTS WILL BEAT THE PACK!

Tough as shit possession running game that will control the clock and keep Rodgers on the sideline. The Book of Eli will pick his spots with his own hot WR's. But must have a turnover free game to keep it close and then be typ clutch in the 4th qtr. Giants can effectively rush and apply pressure with four D-linemen...keeping extra in pass coverage of course.

I must admit my jaw dropped when I watched Tebow beat the Steelers. I couldn't believe it, and he made an ass out of alot of people that were talkin smak. Tho it did seem fate was on his side from the coin toss, to the first pass in OT. If Tebow does beat the Pats which I highly doubt of course, then he will be quite the prodigy. It will be a great upset if Tebow beats Brady, that is a fantasy scenerio at this point we all know. I do want to see the Giants beat the Packers, I'm tired of the cheeseheads and tired of AR.

Tebow can suck an egg. I don't like him because he's good in a way I don't think is good and bad in a way I don't think is bad, so what I'm trying to say is he's so bad he's good or he's so good he's bad?

@ Jimmy:

I found the stats:

NFC YAC Leaders:

Victor Cruz #2
Hakeem Nicks #19

NFL YAC Leaders:

Victor Cruz #6

NFC YAC Leaders

No Dallas Players on either list. 968 of Mannings yard's are YAC from those two receivers. Not sure about TDs. As I said, he's a game manager with an excellent stable of receivers. Even with that ridiculous bump he only averaged 8.4 per pass.

Edit: So Eli had 15 4th quarter TDs, and only 29 total for the Regular season. So wtf was he doing the other three quarters? Nothing, obviously. Romo didn't even play a full season, and played hurt for most of what he did play, and threw for more TDs.

Again stats don't tell the whole story! Who cares if Romo had more TD's...whats the point? The better "game manager" who is less careless with the ball and is clutch in the 4th and at the end of games...you take that all day long!

Again stats don't tell the whole story! Who cares if Romo had more TD's...whats the point? The better "game manager" who is less careless with the ball and is clutch in the 4th and at the end of games...you take that all day long!

Romo had 6 less INTs with 2 more TDs than Manning. Again, better ball handling than Manning.

"Clutch in the 4th quarter" or inconsistent game long, dependent on bob and weave wide receivers evading would be tacklers and dominant line players to win games at the end. The Giants did only win 9 games, and had 5 more rushing TDs than Dallas did as well. Demarco Murray going out for the season in the first loss to the Giants did kill the season.

Dakryn's Law: "As a discussion about football grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving the Cowboys or Tony Romo approaches 1."

Dakryn's Law: "As a discussion about football grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving the Cowboys or Tony Romo approaches 1."

That would be "Overwatch's Law". I didn't cause the Romo comparison's, all the illogical haters did.

@Muzmaze. Considering Romo had his best season and December ever, it doesn't bother me any.

I am hoping that Jerry Jones has finally given up on the "Coach Carousel/high priced FA flops" approach to GMing and is going to take the Patriot/Packer/Steeler draft/coaching-continuity approach to building a team.

What's with this whole game manager thing? Is it cool because of Alex Smith? If you're comparing Alex Smith and Eli you might be an idiot. Eli has earned the right of being a great QB and up there with Ben for 4th Quarter clutch-ness.

My last post re:YAC was a continuation of a statement from earlier. I just got around to getting the stats.

Eli puts the ball right on the money allowing those receivers to catch the ball in stride and gain significant yardage. I watched every Giant game this year, I doubt you did too.

What's the chance Eli loses Smith and Boss, and then Cruz and Ballard come in and play that good?

The QB has a lot to do with it.