NFL 2012

Mathiäs;10135132 said:
lol that is a terrible prediction!

Lol, I think you're going to be wrong about nearly every prediction you made. Here's mine:

Steelers vs Broncos - Steelers
Lions vs Saints - Saints
Falcons vs Giants - Giants

Texans vs Patriots - Patriots
Steelers vs Ravens - Steelers
Saints vs 49ers - Saints
Falcons vs Packers - Packers

Steelers vs Patriots - Patriots
Saints vs Packers - Packers

Packers win Super bowl

The Packers/Saints game is going to be one for the books, though. I could see either team winning. I give the advantage to Green Bay because they're at home, and have all of their injured defensive players back. Plus, Brees is much more prone to mistakes than Rodgers, and I think he'll force a pick at the end of the game to seal it.

All you did is pick the favorite in every game. That's not a prediction, that's just going off of the numbers.

Saints have to get passed the Lions first.

;)

All you did is pick the favorite in every game. That's not a prediction, that's just going off of the numbers.

I'm perfect so far. There's a big difference between the top playoff teams and the lesser this year, and I don't see any of the lower seeds pulling off upsets. At least in the NFC. The AFC could be a little different. I could see Baltimore beating the Steelers, maybe.

How many 3rd/4th and shorts did the Falcons fail on or chicken out on? Ridiculous. If you can't will yourself to one-two yards, you don't deserve to win.

Are Cruz and Nicks the best YAC receivers in the league? I haven't looked but I wouldn't be surprised.

Says the guy who picked the Falcons.

So what's your point? I never said the Falcons were better than the Giants, or even that they're good. I just picked them to win the game and I was wrong, big deal.

The Giants have imploded numerous times since 2007, and if their 2011 regular season is any indication of how this team performs, I'd be very worried about them going forward. They're like a bomb about to asplode on themselves.

CgRcJ.jpg

The Giants may not have enough goods to win it all..but they did what they do best. Its amazing how you can control a game and take teams out of thier comfort zone by owning the lines. Familiar?

...the list of Steeler injuries now feverishly being construed! Glad Big Bent the douche lost. No longer have to hear announcers gushing over him and his injuries / drama.