NFL 2012

i-dont-always-watch-football-but-when-i-do-the-steelers-still-suck.jpg

I hope you didn't make that yourself, because it's pretty lame.

I can't believe the Eagles disaster season still amounted to the same record as the Cowboys.

Oh and great to see Romo choke again.

Worthless Playoff Predictions:

Wildcard:

Saints over Lions
Giants over Falcons
Bengals over Texans
Steelers over Broncos (big time)

Divisional:

Saints over 49ers
Packers over Giants
Patriots over Bengals
Steelers over Ravens

Championship:

Packers over Saints
Steelers over Patriots

Super Bowl:

Packers over Steelers

Funny, without really intending it, I'm predicting a Super Bowl repeat.

Lol at the Romo pic. The only thing wrong with it is the beer isn't fumbled / spilled!

Every team this year has some flaws...maybe some less than others. Dallas with all thier talent finishing 8-8 and missing the playoffs is baffling and amusing once again. They all choked including Romo period!

Ok here are my predictions:

Bengals vs Texans - Bengals
Steelers vs Broncos - Broncos
Lions vs Saints - Saints
Falcons vs Giants - Falcons

Bengals vs Patriots - Bengals
Broncos vs Ravens - Ravens
Saints vs 49ers - 49ers
Falcons vs Packers - Packers

Bengals vs Ravens - Ravens
49ers vs Packers - 49ers

49ers win Super bowl

Lol at the Romo pic. The only thing wrong with it is the beer isn't fumbled / spilled!

Every team this year has some flaws...maybe some less than others. Dallas with all thier talent finishing 8-8 and missing the playoffs is baffling and amusing once again. They all choked including Romo period!

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the day Brady and Belichick retire/leave, just so all the low football IQ Pats fans can go back to irrelevance.

Saints - Patriots in the Super Bowl. Toss up for winner.

Saints due to a better running game and defense, but honestly I'm not counting the Steelers and Ravens out.

ESPECIALLY if it turns out the Patriots end up playing the Steelers and Ravens back to back - if that is the case the Ravens are going for certain.

The Steelers' chances hinge on the health of Roethlisberger's ankle. He had a setback the last game. If he'd rested the rest of the season after being injured, the team would be in a much better position, but they rolled the dice and played the odds of getting a better seed, and now they pay the price of the consequences of the failed risk.

Key fact: This week's game will be the first since week 3 in which James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley are projected to play a full game. You wonder why their sack and turnover numbers have suffered this year? That's a big reason why. Arguably the best duo of pass rushing linebackers hasn't played together since September.

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy the day Brady and Belichick retire/leave, just so all the low football IQ Pats fans can go back to irrelevance.

Saints - Patriots in the Super Bowl. Toss up for winner.

You mean irrelevant as to what Romo and the Boys have been? The real low football IQ was on full display in your never ending quest this year of Romo excuse making, misguided stats and the biggest injustice of all to even try to mention Romo in the same breath with the leagues elite QB's.

Steelers injured reserve list:

Willie Colon (veteran starting right tackle; replacement a rookie)
Aaron Smith (longtime veteran starting left defensive end)
Byron Leftwich (supposed to be the backup quarterback)
Erik Clanton (irrelevant camp body LB)
Miguel Chavis (camp swing DE/TE who flashed potential)
Chris Hoke (longtime veteran reserve NT who received a lot of playing time)
Daniel Sepulveda (veteran punter)
Curtis Brown (rookie star special teamer who led the team in ST tackles)
Chris Carter (rookie OLB, seriously depleting OLB depth with the starters at less than 100%)
Baron Batch (promising rookie 3rd down back; forced team's hand to keep Moore)
Jonathan Dwyer (quality 2nd year back whose injury destroyed RB depth)
Rashard Mendenhall (starting RB who leaves RB depth in utter shambles)

Here are the healthy backs set to take the field against Denver:

Isaac Redman (3rd year undrafted; 3 career games with double digit carries)
John Clay (rookie undrafted;started as a camp body, made it to practice squad; signed to active roster when Dwyer went down; 10 carries for 41 yards)
Chad Spann (rookie undrafted who was only signed to the PS a few weeks ago; signed to active roster yesterday)

In addition, several key players have significant lingering injuries, including Ben Roethlisberger (ankle), Maurkice Pouncey (ankle), Emmanuel Sanders (foot; knee), Doug Legursky (shoulder; toe), Mewelde Moore (knee), James Harrison (back; toe), and LaMarr Woodley (hamstring).

You mean irrelevant as to what Romo and the Boys have been? The real low football IQ was on full display in your never ending quest this year of Romo excuse making, misguided stats and the biggest injustice of all to even try to mention Romo in the same breath with the leagues elite QB's.

:rolleyes: Romo was just a couple rating points shy of Brady this year, and had only 8 less TDs with 90 less pass attempts, and a better completion rating. Gronk running over people on a weekly basis gave Brady an undeserved boost in YPA.

Brady choked against the Redskins, but his defense bailed him out.

The Cowboys are never irrelevant. I will lol the day all the bandwagoners come out again, like 2007.

Under-achieving and missing the playoffs makes the Boys and or any team pretty much irrelevant.

Once again you need to realize the stats don't tell the whole story. Brady led an offense and a team that has one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL to a division title, 13-3 and put his team in as good a position as he could have going into the playoffs. Now, it won't shock me at all if the Pats get bounced early...but until Romo can do as explained similar to what Brady and the few other elite QB's routinely do every year...then and only then you can even begin to make comparisons.

Under-achieving and missing the playoffs makes the Boys and or any team pretty much irrelevant.

Once again you need to realize the stats don't tell the whole story. Brady led an offense and a team that has one of the worst defenses in the history of the NFL to a division title, 13-3 and put his team in as good a position as he could have going into the playoffs. Now, it won't shock me at all if the Pats get bounced early...but until Romo can do as explained similar to what Brady and the few other elite QB's routinely do every year...then and only then you can even begin to make comparisons.

I know you underestimate parity within divisions. Convenient for your argument.

I'm calling a Raven/Falcon super bowl

lol that is a terrible prediction!

Ok here are my predictions:

Lol, I think you're going to be wrong about nearly every prediction you made. Here's mine:

Steelers vs Broncos - Steelers
Lions vs Saints - Saints
Falcons vs Giants - Giants

Texans vs Patriots - Patriots
Steelers vs Ravens - Steelers
Saints vs 49ers - Saints
Falcons vs Packers - Packers

Steelers vs Patriots - Patriots
Saints vs Packers - Packers

Packers win Super bowl

The Packers/Saints game is going to be one for the books, though. I could see either team winning. I give the advantage to Green Bay because they're at home, and have all of their injured defensive players back. Plus, Brees is much more prone to mistakes than Rodgers, and I think he'll force a pick at the end of the game to seal it.