NFL 2012

I hope the NFL "Dream Team" has a dreamy couch. :lol:

Edit: Shows the class of the Eagles team when they are cheering each other for a helmet to helmet hit on a fair catch by a Cowboys player. Worthless franchise.

Rudest fans and thug players. :puke:

Well, as much as I hate Philly fans...there is something to be said for the only fans (Philly) that throw snowballs at Santa. So glad they beat the them Cowboys. The same for the Giants beating the Jets.

Yes, I still have my worries bout them Pats in the playoffs. But cudos to them today in a game in wich down by 17 they easily could've mailed it in like many teams would have. Today and the same when they vs Philly and were down early and in a bad spot...they came back and won. A win against the Bills next weeks gives them a buy and home-field. This along with the stars aligning, the moon in center-grade and the defense playing lets say at a non-retarded level? Gives them a slight chance.

Well, as much as I hate Philly fans...there is something to be said for the only fans (Philly) that throw snowballs at Santa. So glad they beat the them Cowboys. The same for the Giants beating the Jets.

Yes, I still have my worries bout them Pats in the playoffs. But cudos to them today in a game in wich down by 17 they easily could've mailed it in like many teams would have. Today and the same when they vs Philly and were down early and in a bad spot...they came back and won. A win against the Bills next weeks gives them a buy and home-field. This along with the stars aligning, the moon in center-grade and the defense playing lets say at a non-retarded level? Gives them a slight chance.

Browns fans threw beer bottles at officials. Raiders and 49er fans shot each other outside of a game. In 95, the Giants fans threw so many snowballs at the refs and Chargers that the officials threatened to forfeit the game to the Chargers if the giants fans didn't quit. But yet we're still gonna talk about some snowballs being thrown in the 40's? I don't really care if people talk smack on Eagles fans because we are a rowdy bunch and do ruffle people's feathers, but I also think its pitiful when people gobble up worthless media cliches without thinking for themselves.

I was just thinking. I'm kind of hoping that Rex Ryan is fired after this season so that the Colts will hire him as their DC. As all signs are showing Peyton is going to be fine (he's roughly 90% throwing the ball, just needs to get in shape), this team would be absolutely sick with a dude running the defense that actually nows what he's doing.

Browns fans threw beer bottles at officials. Raiders and 49er fans shot each other outside of a game. In 95, the Giants fans threw so many snowballs at the refs and Chargers that the officials threatened to forfeit the game to the Chargers if the giants fans didn't quit. But yet we're still gonna talk about some snowballs being thrown in the 40's? I don't really care if people talk smack on Eagles fans because we are a rowdy bunch and do ruffle people's feathers, but I also think its pitiful when people gobble up worthless media cliches without thinking for themselves.

Eagles fans cheered a potentially deadly/paralyzing injury to Michael Irvin. Nuff said.

I was just thinking. I'm kind of hoping that Rex Ryan is fired after this season so that the Colts will hire him as their DC. As all signs are showing Peyton is going to be fine (he's roughly 90% throwing the ball, just needs to get in shape), this team would be absolutely sick with a dude running the defense that actually nows what he's doing.

There's no way that the Ryan gets fired after making the AFC Championship in 2 out of 3 seasons and at worst, having one 8-8 season. If for some reason he was fired, another team would hire him as a head coach.

Well, a Vick injury might get cheered, but thatwould have to do with the overblown dog fighting/convict status. Otherwise, I have never seen anything other than total silence when a player is prostrate on the field, and cheering when/if he gives some ok sign, regardless of home game status.

Did you forget that Irvin had a ton of arrests for drugs, had multiple sexual assault allegations and generally dressed and acted like a pimp? Its not like they were booing some upstanding citizen. I don't think Aikman or Emmit would have received the same treatment. In fact, over the years, plenty of Cowboys have been injured playing in Philly and Irvin is the only time that booing has been the response.

The fact that you grant that Cowboy fans would probably do the same thing to Vick debunks your whole "Eagles fans are lowlifes for booing at Irvin" hypothesis.

Did you forget that Irvin had a ton of arrests for drugs, had multiple sexual assault allegations and generally dressed and acted like a pimp? Its not like they were booing some upstanding citizen. I don't think Aikman or Emmit would have received the same treatment. In fact, over the years, plenty of Cowboys have been injured playing in Philly and Irvin is the only time that booing has been the response.

The fact that you grant that Cowboy fans would probably do the same thing to Vick debunks your whole "Eagles fans are lowlifes for booing at Irvin" hypothesis.

Who cares about drug charges? And allegations are just that, allegations. And I wouldn't say just Dallas fans, that's a possibility wherever he is playing at if he gets injured.

The Eagles are the only team in the East without a Super Bowl win, which has lent itself to Eagles' fans being perpetually butt-hurt.

C'mon...nothing is worse than Santa abuse! And "Raider fans getting shot"?...this is bad how? Relax...it was a simple Santa / Christmas time reference. There are dickhead fans everywhere...some (Philly) are just more obnoxious than others.

Who cares about drug charges? And allegations are just that, allegations. And I wouldn't say just Dallas fans, that's a possibility wherever he is playing at if he gets injured.

The Eagles are the only team in the East without a Super Bowl win, which has lent itself to Eagles' fans being perpetually butt-hurt.

How old are you? What year did you start watching the NFL?

Just answer the question. How old are you? What year did you start watching the NFL? Or we can just cut to the chase: did you watch the 1995 Cowboys?

I grew up far away from the local tv market for the Cowboys, so I was only able to see them a few times a year. I had to follow them in the monday morning sports section of week old papers for the most part. I probably saw like 4 games including the Super Bowl.