NFL 2012

111120-romo.nbcsports-story-612.jpg

Jimmy... Good day for our bet. Lions win and Packers lose. If the Packers win next week (probably will) then they will have the 1st place locked up, meaning Detroit just needs to beat the Packers backups. Chargers are good, but certainly a winnable game.

Eagles are playing awesome now that they've dug themselves a massive hole. However, they still can win the division- as crazy as that sounds.

Eagles beat Cowboys and Giants. Jets beat Giants. Giants beat Cowboys. The crazy thing is that none of that is unrealistic.

There was no way on gods green earth Brady was going to lose to Tebow or jesus or whoever! Tebow and co needed to be put in thier place and the hype needed to calm down just a bit. Thankfully, a much needed statement type game from the Pats!

A statement saying what exactly? That they can beat mediocre teams? That they can be gouged by said mediocre teams offense? That they're in trouble when they run into a high powered offensive team in the playoffs?

All of a sudden the Steelers control their destiny to the number 1 seed. What a perfect time for Roethisberger, Pouncey, and Sanders to be banged up (the latter two out, the former HIGHLY "questionable") and for Harrison to be suspended. Ugh.

gerrydulac Gerry Dulac
Ben Roethlisberger expected to start tomorrow night against the 49ers. Decision was made even before Ravens’ loss in San Diego.

#baller

A statement saying what exactly? That they can beat mediocre teams? That they can be gouged by said mediocre teams offense? That they're in trouble when they run into a high powered offensive team in the playoffs?

That they can beat God!;)

I've already mentioned it before in what may ail the Pats come playoff time...thier weaknesses etc. The regular season record, most of the wins don't do much for me anymore. However, there are usually a few regular season games that are testy and can give you a bit of a read on a team. Yesterday in Denver, against a team on a roll...that was a nice little moment for the Pats. What it amounts to or counts for in the end...who knows? I do know they are not the only team in the AFC with issues...and they still have as good a chance as any.

What a terrible Monday night game. What terrible teams. The NFL is terrible. The terrible Giants can suck my ass. Terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible etc

*Wretchedly unhappy, miserable conditions*

On top of my Christmas tree I'm putting up a picture of Perry Fewell with a hole in his head running blood.

HOLY SHIT THE COLTS WON AGAIN!!!1111111

:lol: It must suck so bad to be a Texans fan. The Colts still have NEVER lost to them at home. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But seriously though, this was only the second game in the Peyton Manning era I've missed, second in a row, and they won. This is not boding well for my fandom in the future. :erk: