NFL 2012

Well, at least the Saints lost right? :erk:

I hope to god the Ravens don't blow a big dick tomorrow and stop the Patriots. I don't think I could handle watching the Patriots play in the Super Bowl during a season sans Peyton.

Well, at least the Saints lost right? :erk:

I hope to god the Ravens don't blow a big dick tomorrow and stop the Patriots. I don't think I could handle watching the Patriots play in the Super Bowl during a season sans Peyton.

With Tebow out, I'm pulling for the Ravens, but I'm seeing another Patriot's Lombardi.......

Fuck the haters!

tim-tebow.jpg

(I agree he's not going to be great in the NFL though)

Yeah, that fuckin Tebow can't play DEFENSE for SHIT. Other rookie quarterbacks play MUCH better defense and win WAY more games. Piece of shit.

18, 10, 38, 17, 10, 16, 28, 13, 23, 14, 3, 29, 10.

The offensive point totals under Tebow. Failing to break 20 points in 9 of 13 games, in spite of having a good O line and RBs is a sign that the QB and WRs suck. Sorry, but his Mickey Mouse college ball tactics just aren't cut out for the pro game.

And he's not a rookie.

Well it's not like he played last year, except that one option play which he was a WR haha

Giants I think will win today, Ravens easily..but they are inconsistent and it would be cool to see Houston keep going. Think Giants/49ers will win the big one, much better teams I think

Thomas is a beast of a WR and Decker is a solid option, the issue is that Tebow himself just sucks.

As far as the Ravens go, they're inconsistent against bad teams. They beat every playoff bound team they played this year.

He started the last 3 games of the season last year, but nice try though.

2010: 41/82, 654 yards, 7.98 YPA, 5 TDs (6 RUSH TD), 3 INT, 82.1 QBR

I hope Ravens win because they have a better chance of beating the Patriots. I think the Giants will lose today against the Packers. I hope the Giants do win tho, because then they will have to play in Frisco. The Broncos game came out as I predicted, Brady schooled Tebow like a high school baller.

Ravens won. That's good. Lets be honest- the Texans would be squashed by the Pats. Ravens and Pats could be an exciting game. Like some of you, I don't believe in Flacco though.

Giants are winning at the half. Fuck.

I honestly think the Texans could beat the Patriots.

But the Ravens obviously have a much better chance.

I'm kind of hoping for a 49ers / Ravens SB now.

Rodgers has his awful o-line and WRs (minus Driver) to blame. Those two have been the only two who are even seemingly trying to win this.

Started three games last year. Fact checking is a good thing.

Oh well, whoopty do. Posted a 80+ QBR and nearly 8YPA over 3 (meaningless) games. That's close enough. And he was at the bottom of the depth chart over an offseason that didn't even happen anyway. So, yeah, that's rough on developing QBs.

No one is stating he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but complete the complete panning he receives is ridiculous.