NFL 2012

Really looking forward to seeing Peyton tonight!

I think he's going to play lights out!

You have no idea how excited I am for this game.

Watching the Colts play the Bears. The defense started out great man, then they reverted to their old self, giving up huge plays and not stopping the run. And of course Freeney gets hurt, awesome. I swear this team has the AIDS version of the injury bug, the shit just won't go away.

Luck hasn't done much to impress or disappoint up until that interception. Meh, I'd rather see him go for it than throwing dump-offs all game (I'm looking at you Arians). As long as the Colts don't get slaughtered today I'll be content with that.

Nice to see Chicago recover from a shaky start today. The Offense looked great, outside of the opening two drives I didn't get angry or cuss out any of the players. Cutler and Marshall are the best that Chicago have ever had at those skill positions in my lifetime. I am concerned about their defense, but the real test comes Thursday night. As much as I like Chicago I don't see the Packers losing two games in a row at home.

Heeeeeeeeee's BACK!

All Hail the King!

"Hey you, watch this touchdown pass. Too easy!"

I wonder why Polamalu ran at him like that on that play..and that fat white lineman almost seemed like he held him, but that game was awesome..Once they stopped giving Mcgahee and terrible moreno carries and let Peyton do it, he just dismantled the Steelers...Should be a good season for them

I don't know why it took so long for the Saints offense to get going, but near the end of the game they started to seem more comfortable and like their normal selves. If they hadn't taken so long to get going I imagine it wouldn't have ended up how it did.

That said RGIII played a damn good game and I think the Redskins might actually have a franchise player in him.

Got to be excited for Dwyer no? He should get majority carries next game or does Pittsburgh not do that?

And I think that if the first 3 drives for the Broncos weren't non-Manning, the game wouldn't have even been close. Fair to say? McGahee and Moreno are such terrible running backs these days haha