NFL 2012

Felix Jones needs to be gone after this season, and I don't know for sure, but Witten possibly doubled his career drop totals today (slight exaggeration). Wtf. O-Line still not solid. Romo was flushed out of the pocket or throwing with hands in his face almost every pass play.

So you're saying the Cowboys still suck?

When one of the top catching tight ends in NFL history suddenly can't catch a cold, wtf. Dropped a 3rd down pass that would have been a 1st, and dropped a potential TD later. That kind of day. Romo looked sharp though, one play he got flushed, spun, and threw a beautiful sideline strike to Ogletree coming on a crossing pattern. I have no idea how he did it.

Well that was a great win by the Eagles. That felt like a playoff game- extremely physical and competitive.

The Eagles defense is really, really good. Getting Ryans for a 4th round pick was grand theft. He has taken this defense to the next level. I am really happy with the progression of Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman at S; these guys are solid in coverage and making tackles. Also the rookie CB Brandon Boykin looks great too. He had excellent coverage throughout the game.

Castillo seems to be doing a better job of adjusting in game. Flacco was in a rhythm in the first half and Ray Rice was gashing the defense, but both players were contained in the second half.

Vick still threw three really bad passes. The first int was a really stupid play where he threw across his body but yet again. The second int was on Celek, who had a ball bounce off his hands and into the hands of Ed Reed. However, Vick had two other passes that were in the hands of Raven defenders. Still, Vick was much better. He used his feet more and was accurate for most of the game.

Desean Jackson is playing great right now. He was tough and physical and willing to take hits to make plays. He is a very dangerous player right now.

The bad news was that center Jason Kelce partially tore his ACL. Probably done for the season. He is really athletic and was a big part of McCoy's success last year. King Dunlap also got hurt, though he will probably just miss a week or two. This O-line is really getting thin.

Brutal news for the Redskins. They lost both Brian Orakpo and Adam Carriker are both out for the season. Griffin looks really, really good, but that defense is struggling as it is. Losing these guys will be a big blow.

When one of the top catching tight ends in NFL history suddenly can't catch a cold, wtf. Dropped a 3rd down pass that would have been a 1st, and dropped a potential TD later. That kind of day. Romo looked sharp though, one play he got flushed, spun, and threw a beautiful sideline strike to Ogletree coming on a crossing pattern. I have no idea how he did it.

What happened to the defense? From looking at the box score and watching the highlights, it seems like they were physically beat down.

Conservative game plan and poorly timed and questionable penalties extending Seahawks drives didn't help, but neither side of the ball played inspired in the 2nd half.

:rolleyes: hahaha, no.

No. I wasn't kidding. Miller simply isn't used as much in the passing game as Witten is, but he's an excellent receiver when he's actually used. But more importantly, he's a better blocker and the more complete tight end. Hopefully a better offensive line and a new offensive coordinator will finally allow him to flourish more consistently. You can disagree, but to roll your eyes is just ignorance, as though the two aren't even close.

That might have been the longest non-overtime game I've ever seen. The total incompetence of the refs ruined most of the game's entertainment value. An awful start by Manning didn't help either. Falcons do look dangerous though.

No. I wasn't kidding. Miller simply isn't used as much in the passing game as Witten is, but he's an excellent receiver when he's actually used.

boohoo, you could blame the system all you want but if he was a better receiving tight-end he would be used more.

But more importantly, he's a better blocker and the more complete tight end.

This is funny. A better blocker? really? No way Miller is a much better blocker than Witten, sorry. They both do their job and if one is a better blocker it's really not by much.

just you saying "the more complete tight-end" screeeeams fan-boy. It's hard to take you serious.

Hopefully a better offensive line and a new offensive coordinator will finally allow him to flourish more consistently. You can disagree, but to roll your eyes is just ignorance, as though the two aren't even close.

Witten has 6 years over 950 yards (3 being over 1,000), 6 years 80+ receptions, 700 career receptions/8,000 career yards. Not to mention he's a leader and extremely important to his teams morale. It's really not close.

I'm just going to hope Dodens is bored and playing DA or something. Otherwise that is a sad departure from the objective bar he tries to set.