NFL 2012

I'm sorry, but you can't call Manning "worse than pedestrian" and then defend a 4 turnover, 62 pass attempt effort as though he in no way contributed to Dallas' problems. He was way off on so many passes that I thought Kyle Orton might have been in the game. I'm amazed he had a completion percentage over 50% with his accuracy issues.

How are pass attempts the QBs fault again? Garrett calls the plays. Again, I haven't seen the first INT since NFL.com keeps not showing the video I click on, but 400 yds on 36 completions and a better than 50% completion rating when Dallas wasn't even attempting to run and couldn't when they did attempt is damn good. Dez Bryant doesn't put his hand down or puts it down an inch to the left and we aren't even having this conversation.

Romo still would have played like shit through much of the game even if they won. Throwing over 400 yards is not that impressive when you're playing from behind most of the game and you throw 62 times. Yards per completion is irrelevant. Yards per attempt is what matters.

Romo still would have played like shit through much of the game even if they won. Throwing over 400 yards is not that impressive when you're playing from behind most of the game and you throw 62 times. Yards per completion is irrelevant. Yards per attempt is what matters.

OK. 7+ YPA isn't bad, and was still better than Eli's. Dez gets his hand in-bounds or Austin leaps at the right time and bump it up 8+. Again, pass attempts are on the OC, not the QB.

Pass attempts are on trailing by 23 fucking points, bro. Romo is as much to blame as the rest of the team. You're going to have to find your own way to accept that.

Pass attempts are on trailing by 23 fucking points, bro. Romo is as much to blame as the rest of the team. You're going to have to find your own way to accept that.

I hear what you are saying bro, but it's not like they were trailing by 23 the whole game. In fact, being down by 23 with 3 quarters left is not panic time. If they were capable of running the ball, they had time to. 3 of those 62 passes came on down and 1 in the red zone, needing 5 to score with plenty time and timeouts. That was just a microcosm of the rest of the game.

ballard.gif

Win.

edit:

"Peyton Manning has become the first Quarterback in NFL history to string together four games with 300 passing yards, a 75% Completion average and 3 Touchdowns per game."

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/10/29/3571192/manning-makes-a-martyr-of-the-saints-denver-broncos

lol yawn...another day at the office

Interesting factoid:

In the last 21 years, Dallas has faced 3 teams with an unbeaten record of 7-0 or greater – the ’91 Redskins, ’06 Colts and ’09 Saints – and are 3-0 in those contests. However, all three of those teams went on to win the Super Bowl that year. Something to think about this week with Dallas playing 7-0 Atlanta.

IIRC I think the Steelers beat unbeaten teams in consecutive weeks in Roethlisberger's rookie season. One was 6-0 and the other 7-0. I know one was the Patriots, the other might have been the Eagles?

IIRC I think the Steelers beat unbeaten teams in consecutive weeks in Roethlisberger's rookie season. One was 6-0 and the other 7-0. I know one was the Patriots, the other might have been the Eagles?

Yup. They beat down the Eagles in that game. I think it was like 27-3 or something. Bettis and Staley ran it down the Eagles' throats all day, McNabb was super inaccurate and Owens went diva for the first time.

So Monday could be Vick's last game starting for the Eagles. I would almost be willing to lose the game if it got Vick benched. Watching him lead an offense is just inundating, especially now that he has lost a step.

Anyone care about Chiefs/ Chargers tonight?

ballard.gif

Win.

edit:

"Peyton Manning has become the first Quarterback in NFL history to string together four games with 300 passing yards, a 75% Completion average and 3 Touchdowns per game."

http://www.milehighreport.com/2012/10/29/3571192/manning-makes-a-martyr-of-the-saints-denver-broncos

lol yawn...another day at the office

Manning is seriously a fucking ridiculous football player. He's probably the best QB I've ever seen. I'm so pumped I get to see him play this weekend in the flesh!

Lucky you. I've only been to two Colts games that Manning played in, ironically both were the playoff games in 03 and 04 against the Broncos where he absolutely slaughtered them. Good times.

How are pass attempts the QBs fault again? Garrett calls the plays. Again, I haven't seen the first INT since NFL.com keeps not showing the video I click on, but 400 yds on 36 completions and a better than 50% completion rating when Dallas wasn't even attempting to run and couldn't when they did attempt is damn good. Dez Bryant doesn't put his hand down or puts it down an inch to the left and we aren't even having this conversation.

374897_453975541310678_109345205_n.jpg