NFL 2012

Yea, that's fair. Although I do cut him some slack due to how mismanaged the Cowboys are.

Eli has been very fortunate to be part of a top tier franchise and coaching staff. It always makes me wonder what they (the Mannings)knew about the Chargers organization.

His best year ever and he still lost games while failing to make the playoffs. Maybe it was the year before that people were searching for injury excuses for Romo. Last year it was Rivers.

Cosell and Jaworski are not "sports pundits". Have you ever even read a single thing Cosell's written? He watches more tape than just about anybody and knows what he's talking about. http://nflfilms.nfl.com/category/contributors/greg-cosell/

In fact, here's a piece that he wrote on Eli in July: http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/07/03/cosell-talks-elis-arrived/

I can't recall specifically reading anything by Cosell, was never impressed with Jaworski though. The quality of the writing and insight at NFL.com is always pretty low imo.

Almost everything you post here related to the NFC East always just sounds like you're butthurt about Romo, even when nobody's talking about Romo. Honestly, you're a Romo fanboy, not a Cowboys fan.

Romo isn't my favorite player on the Cowboys. However, he is the "Face of the Franchise". Secondly, I don't have to listen to week in week out bullshit about Witten and Lee.

Well I'm not surprised with the Giants today. I mean they started off the week so salty (especially Rolle). The Bengals downloaded them and the Giants were essentially free.

I honestly sort of relished in the implosion. Coming into the bye week, it was the culmination of many facets of poor play that have been a theme for several weeks now and could hopefully serve as a needed wake-up call. Although the way they're playing at the moment they may be at significant risk of losing to the bye week.

I've learned my lesson with the GMen. I don't take any of this that seriously. I'll just wait until the last 3-4 games of the year to see if they want to show up and get into the playoffs.

Congrats Bungles, you are officially for real ; ). If anyone thinks Romo and Eli are even par or doesnt think Eli is much better...please go pee in a cup now! Pats Brandon Spikes is becoming the new " sandman" of the NFL. Dude is psycho and vicious!

As nice as it was to see this win, nothing about it left me feeling any better about the rest of Dallas' season. Even with the upcoming weaker schedule, Dallas is simply not dominant on offense, and even if they snuck into the playoffs I expect a 1-and-done exit.

Beating up on a hopeless Eagles team isn't something to write home about tbh.

I got worried when Foles came in. He played fairly decent. But you are correct.

BTW: The 49ers tying the Rams and the Giants getting dismantled by the Bengals lends strength to what I said in the last couple of pages.

Pats won so I'm good. I don't play fantasy football. If anyone is watching San Fran and the Rams though this overtime is hilarious

Is it just me or is there like a personal time allowance on a Delay of Game call? I'm referencing the dummy Jeff Fisher/St Louis FG in over time, most plays I see usually a full-whole second then some sort of whistle..but in this game it was as soon as it went to 0.

And why didn't he call a timeout? How embarrassing is that, rushing your kicker when you are about to win the game.