Packers at 49ers: Packers
Ravens at Patriots: Ravens
Seahawks at Falcons: Seahawks

Conference Championship Games

Ravens at Broncos: Ravens
Seahawks at Packers: Packers

Super Bowl

Ravens and Packers: Packers

This is Ray Lewis' last chance to go out on top, and I've got a feeling that emotional drive will push them over the top. They've got an offense capable of competing with any of the teams in the playoffs and while their defense isn't as good as it was before Webb got hurt I feel it can keep most of the teams in check if the game is planned well enough and executed.

Wild Card Games

Bengals at Texans: Bengals
Vikings at Packers: Packers
Colts at Ravens: Colts
Seahawks at Redskins: Seahawks

Divisional Games

Bengals at Broncos: Broncos
Packers at 49ers: Packers
Colts at Patriots: Pats
Seahawks at Falcons: Seahawks

Conference Championship Games

Pats at Broncos: Pats
Seahawks at Packers: Seahawks

Super Bowl

Seahawks vs Pats : Seahawks

Going cinderella this year.

I would kind of consider the Seahawks and Vikes a pretty similar team, but the Seahawks being better (except Lynch vs. AP) so who knows there...Wilson is really lucky, like RG3, to have such a dominant running back. Their defense really impressed me against the 49ers, and they are riding a great wave into the playoffs..it's definitely between those two even though San Fran is probably my favorite..think AFC champ game will be the better of two coaches, and no one can beat Belichick.

Incredibly excited for the post season, off season optimism for the bills and the Louisville Cardinals tonight in the Sugar Bowl. Stay classy my friends.

I would kind of consider the Seahawks and Vikes a pretty similar team, but the Seahawks being better (except Lynch vs. AP) so who knows there...Wilson is really lucky, like RG3, to have such a dominant running back. Their defense really impressed me against the 49ers, and they are riding a great wave into the playoffs..it's definitely between those two even though San Fran is probably my favorite..think AFC champ game will be the better of two coaches, and no one can beat Belichick.

Uhhh Seahawks are not that much like the Vikings, other than that they are run first teams. However, the Seahawks are run-first pass second, while the Vikings are run first, run second, run, run, run because they don't have anything else.

Seahawks have a way better defense. Vikes have a really bad secondary, Seahawks have a great one. Wilson is a million times better than Ponder. Seahawks can actually throw the ball. I guess they're similar in that neither team has great receivers, but even there the difference between the two is massive. Rice/Tate are good 2/3 options, Seahawks just lack a true #1 receiver. Without Percy Harvin, the Vikings literally have nothing at wideout. Their leading active wide receiver has 450 yards on the season.

I'm still totally unsure on the NFC. I'm going with Green Bay, but I don't feel confident in my pick. At all. Maybe the Falcons finally come through. I think they will be a tough team to beat if they get a two score lead in that dome.

The Walrus is interviewing in KC.

And in Arizona. Sounds like KC has the upper hand. Chip Kelly is interviewing with Cle, Phi and Buf. I think he's the first choice for all three teams, so the compeition should be heated. I hope he comes to Philly, but objectively, Cle has the best roster at the moment. Sounds like Bill O'Brian might interview with Philly as well.

Uhhh Seahawks are not that much like the Vikings, other than that they are run first teams. However, the Seahawks are run-first pass second, while the Vikings are run first, run second, run, run, run because they don't have anything else.

Seahawks have a way better defense. Vikes have a really bad secondary, Seahawks have a great one. Wilson is a million times better than Ponder. Seahawks can actually throw the ball. I guess they're similar in that neither team has great receivers, but even there the difference between the two is massive. Rice/Tate are good 2/3 options, Seahawks just lack a true #1 receiver. Without Percy Harvin, the Vikings literally have nothing at wideout. Their leading active wide receiver has 450 yards on the season.

I'm still totally unsure on the NFC. I'm going with Green Bay, but I don't feel confident in my pick. At all. Maybe the Falcons finally come through. I think they will be a tough team to beat if they get a two score lead in that dome.

So, they are similar but the Seahawks are better. That's weird, that's what I said. I think Ponder threw for like 300 against the pack and a couple TDs, obviously because of dominant AP ground game, but if he doesn't do that they wouldn't win that game or any future ones. I think they could pull it off.

They're not that similar. Both have beast running backs and sub par WRs. Both coaches have a run-first mentality. That's it.

The defenses are totally different. Seahawks run that strange 3-4/4-3 hybrid while Minnesota run a traditional 4-3 with a lots of cover-2. Quaterbacks have totally different styles. I know the Seahawks' o-line runs a zone blacking scheme and I'm pretty sure the Vikings run mostly man.

There's a few similarities, but not enough to say they are "similar" teams. Actually, the team that is most similar to the Seahawks is the team they will be playing on Sunday.

384240_10151335875759191_1594354550_n.jpg

Payton is also the best offensive mind in the game, the Colts don't really have that in Pagano. While our defense was the worst in the history of the league this year, our offense was lagging badly at times which definitely caused more than a few losses.

Not really, the offense doesn't require a workhorse running back. Players like Sproles, Ivory, Thomas, and Ingram are more than sufficient. They were in the top ten in rushing last year iirc, as well as the Super Bowl winning year.