NFL 2012

Not that it matters, but that's pretty much how I saw that game playing out. The Bengals' offense is so elementary. Once they improve and can score more points and become more consistent they'll be good, but until then they won't go far in the playoffs for a few years.

:lol:

No Ponder, but I don't think that's much of a hit. Hasn't AP claimed some crazy figure like 47% of the Vikings offense this season?

Something ridiculous like that. Ponder wasn't bad the last few games, even if he was mainly noted as such by playing off of AP's doings with play action and simply not committing outrageous mistakes.

:lol: at the bungles. andy dalton in his first 2 years just never seems to put up the numbers in the big games. what is his TD/INT ratio now in the playoffs? like 1 TD/4 INT or something right

Well, it could be worse I guess. The refs are shitting it up this game, missing two blatant face mask penalties and a roughing the passer penalty. The screen to Rice that set up the Ravens touchdown was such a horrible play for the Colts defense. They fucking knew what the play was and just totally whiffed on it, ugh.

Their defense failed them, Flacco just kept lobbing it up to Boldin. I didn't think he would play that well. Not a bad first playoff game for Luck though.

wow when i was a senior at varina high school we a had QB named michael robinson and he just caught a TD pass for seattle in a playoff game

I think my favorite part of the wild card round was Lynch. The guy has amazing strength/balance and on top of it he has moves. Scary. He would make the Giants look silly.

Watching the Seahawks-Redskins game was like watching a college football game, sans mediocrity. Which is a good thing in my opinion. College football definitely has a certain vibe about it that makes it intense and exciting, but at the end of the day, the play on the field is hard to watch most of the time. It's a shame RG3's knee was fucked because that would have been a fantastic game. I think both Wilson and RG3 need to improve their pocket passing abilities though, especially RG3 if only for longevity of his career, because eventually teams are adjust to the style of offense they play. Great rookie seasons for both. I have no idea who will win ROTY, or who should. Wilson, RG3, Luck, Morris, take your pick.

It'll be fun to see how all of these guys develop next season.

I think RG3 has a better chance of developing into a pocket passer than Wilson. I took the Seahawks solely because of RGIIIs knee and that appears to have been the deciding factor.

I agree regarding the "pistol" offense, and I think it's amusing that teams are looking so hard at Chip Kelly. He's going to need to innovate again.

Edit: Maybe he figured that out Chip Kelly staying in Oregon