NFL 2013

Pats won a SB with f'in Germain Wiggins at TE and Troy Brown as a leading receiver. No, the Pats current TE situation isn't great but it'll all come down to them getting their D- up to championship snuff in which they seem to be doing / building again etc. Get the D- strait and spread the ball out offensively...that's the ole Patriot way.

969860_202385543249895_172177687_n.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, not enuff stuff to talk about in this boring sports city lol.
Not that you Haters care...

-Took my lil Daughter to her first Bruins game
-Marathon bombing
-UML in Frozen Four
-Welker leaves Pats
-Tebow signs
-Hernandez murders
-Pats release the stupid as fuck Murderer
-Gronk under the knife again
-Bruins in Cup
-Doc Rivers leaves Celts
-Probably Garnett n Pierce to follow
-Bergeron observed again now w/ a punctured lung...after a broken rib and separated shoulder
-Red Sox somehow w/ 2nd most wins in MLB

The NE Revolution need to stop sucking and being so f'in boring!

I was hoping to make my first trip to fenway against the rockies the last two days, but I couldnt get anyone to go with me..big Sox fan here

Nice. Well, I could've met you ya know lol. Sox swept the short two game series. Lackey was great today...12 Ks I think.

I fucking hate Lackey, he can't do anything (except win the Cy Young and be a stud in the postseason) to gain any kind of love here..wasted what, 3 seasons with us? 15 mil a year? rat bastard

I am going to be in Colorado when the Sox visit in late August or September(can't remember) but I will definitely be there for those games

Shut up! Yeah lets do more hyping the Dolphins talk lol.

Yeah RMS Lackey was a piece of shit espc last year with those other under-achieving blowhards like Beckett. Atleast Lackey is performing this year.

Who knows now...its the NFL. I'm sure there will be other transactions, murders committed, players released etc lol.

I'm all for changing it up once in a while for a brief moment in a given forum or topic to past the time.

Wow! Last time I heard that one (TE / WR punch line) was when the Canadiens were actually good...like in the 70s. Lol