NFL 2013

Most of the first teamers aren't really going to get much playing time. What I want to see are the rookies and the draftees from last year who were hurt. Tyrone Crawford would be on this list but the dude is out for the year with an ACL. Fuck.

The following names are ones I want to see

WR Terrence Williams (All the WRs not named Miles or Dez really, but Williams was what we got for the trade, and is supposed to have really come on in camp)

Edit: Williams is doubtful. fuck.

The O-Line (Especially Frederick, Free, and Leary)
DT Ben Bass

All Backup LBs

S Matt Johnson, JJ Wilcox

don't have much hope for my jets this year and even less with the fact the team has no clue yet who is staring on most of the offensive positions.

I'm a Pats fan and live in the Boston area, really close to where the murders happened. I knew he was a thug as soon as I saw him, though it seems like no one else did. And even before the incident with Aaron Hernandez (who is no longer a tight end and now a wide receiver... OH YEAH I said it) I figured Tebow was gonna be a tight end, with Gronk injured (that guy pisses me off too, he's such an idiot. They're both my age, too, which is weird... I'm not used to pro athletes being my age.

Brady's not as good as he used to be, but he's still a better QB than Tebow. And while the Pats have mostly gone downhill, they have potential.

As for other teams... well, I really don't know anything. I'm a hometown guy. =P

Is it my imagination or are ACLs going pop at an unprecedented rate for the training camp period?

I feel like major injuries happen every offseason. Off the top of my head Suggs and Jason Peters both tore their achilles last offseason and Phil Taylor tore his pectoral. That said, it is weird specifically how many ACL tears there have been, but it's probably just chance.

LMAO didn't even realize another Eagle receiver tore his acl. Whatever, we're not doing anything this season anyway and the dude wasn't even a lock to make the team, but three acl tears already. Fuck.