NFL 2013

I wonder if the Pats approach the Cowboys about a trade for a TE; Dallas is stocked at that position. DC.com ran a thing on that today.

I wonder if the Pats approach the Cowboys about a trade for a TE; Dallas is stocked at that position. DC.com ran a thing on that today.

Nah, Pats don't need any more criminals lol.

Im sure its a good possibility...they'll need to do something. Im thinking Tebow is going to somehow figure into this though. Crazy as shit this all is.

Haha, yesterday I heard Eagles and Packers fans speculating that the Pats would trade for one of their TEs. Every fan overvalues their own team's backups' trade value. Belichick isn't gonna panic and if he does trade for a TE, it'll probably be for a 5th- 7th round pick. Nothing sexy. More realistically, they'll probably just give Jake Ballard a bigger role.

Who they get and what type of TE / WR depends more on the health and availability of Gronk. He may have to be put on the PUP list to start the season. A more slot type big one on one receiver is imo what Hernandez was becoming, not necessarily a typ TE. Either way not the best situation...but the Pats find ways.

Common sense also dictates that a rookie on a team with 3 900+ yd receivers (including two of the best in the business) is going to lack targets. Rosario is also an efficient red zone target.

Ya know what, you're right, his 8 TDs in the last 6 years is amazing. Oh, and Hanna would be a phenom if it wasn't for his lack of targets, just like Matellus Bennet.

Dallas Clark sounds ok to me.

I still think Tebow will be slotted in there somewhere.

Is there any evidence that Tebow has 1. Good hands 2. Good route running skills 3. The ability to competently chip elite pass rushers/ block blizters one on one? Not saying he can't, but I think it's funny that everyone assumes he can just make the transition to TE.

I have no clue Crims lol. They will use him at f'in LB if they think he can help. What I do know and the evidence we do have is that Bill loves the versatile athletes...he effectively used Troy Brown at CB and Mike Vrabel at TE on goal line situations catching many TDs...who saw that coming? I'm not a huge Tebow fan but he probly has more athletic ability than both previous mentioned guys put together. Wouldn't surprise me the least if he figured in at TE or somewhere offensively.

At the same time you could easily right.

Theyll probly pick his brain about the Jets playbook tendencies etc...then cut him in training camp. Lol

Just made this. Hernandez is a fucking idiot.

6lTXxTS.png