NFL 2013

No, but I did see Tebow's statline: 1-7 for -1 yds and an int, 0.0 QBR :tickled:

By this I meant everyone did a good job except Tebow. I was hoping that maybe "god" would come in towards the end as usual, but nope. Not a single successful pass.

Oh Tommy, we need you now!

...and Mallett throws passes at times and makes me think how is he even in the NFL? All the time in the world receiver 10 yds away and he throws it at the ankles or misses completely. I hate the pre-season.

Honestly I hate the preseason too. There's no way we can have Tebow as even a backup quarterback. Really hate this guinea pig thing they do, trying everyone out.

Just a few more weeks...

Is it my imagination or are ACLs going pop at an unprecedented rate for the training camp period?

Just read this from John Clayton:

"The new collective bargaining agreement creates too much time for the players to rest their bodies. As one front office exec told me, long rest helps joints, but long rest isn't great for tendons. The new work rules give players 14 weeks off from the end of the season, seven weeks to train with their teammates and then six to eight weeks off before training camp. If the players aren't doing enough running or training to keep the tendons constantly working, they are vulnerable to the ACL tears, Achilles pulls and other injuries that have hit teams. Many of these injuries have come in non-contact activities. The league and the union need to devote time to figuring out a better offseason strategy to help players stay away from these bad injuries."

Definitely sumn to this JD.

I still think less pre-season games and go ahead and add more regular season games (later on the sched) if needed. Spend more time training and preparing in camp in wich players will have more reps and conditioning in a giving practice than in a pre-season game. Hopefully this stopping these injuries that happen in stupid fuckin useless pre-season games. I hate seeing players being lost...espec in meaningless games.

reggie-wayne-catch.gif

So the Pats really dont need Tebow...in the sense that he'd help the Pats game-plan against the Jets. Thats half the reason why I thot the Pats grabbed him in the first place...lol. The Jets and that blowhard coach cant suck enuff for me.

and Krig...the Jets werent long ago the sexy up in coming SB contender. That division hasnt always sucked when the Pats were piling up those wins over the years.

Just had my fantasy draft today - PPR league

QB Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB
RB Frank Gore, SF RB Draft
RB Darren Sproles, NO RB
WR A.J. Green, Cin WR
WR Randall Cobb, GB WR
TE Jimmy Graham, NO TE
FLEX Steve Johnson, Buf WR
D/ST Steelers D/ST D/ST
K Matt Prater, Den K
Bench Vick Ballard, Ind RB
Bench Kyle Rudolph, Min TE
Bench Eli Manning, NYG QB
Bench Kenny Britt, Ten WR
Bench Denarius Moore, Oak WR
Bench Bernard Pierce, Bal RB
Bench Jonathan Dwyer, Pit RB
Bench LaMichael James, SF RB

my RB depth is ass, but otherwise i'm not too upset. Keepers were A.J. Green and Jimmy Graham.