NFL 2013

Sproles is a great PPR RB option tbh, and Gore is solid, but outside that it is going to be the position I have to keep an eye on during the season most

If Ray Rice gets injured I might be able to flip Pierce to Rice's owner, or use him

God, isnt there a seperate fagasy football thread? ; )

So on some casual fridays at work the staff wears team jerseys etc. My co-worker busts my chops for wearing a Pats jersey...in not getting the memo at certain age to stop wearing jerseys etc. Mind you he is older than me...yet he says he wears his team jersey but only on game and draft days for fantasy football. Im like really dude? LMAO!

Worthless preseason predictions

AFC East

NE 11-5 (2)
Mia 7-9
Buf 4-12
NYJ 4-12

AFC South

Bal 10-6 (3)
Cin 10-6 (5)
Pit 10-6 (6)
Cle 7-9

AFC South

Hou 10-6 (4)
Ind 8-8
Jac 5-11
Ten 5-11

AFC West

Den 12-4 (1)
KC 8-8
SD 7-9
Oak 1-15

NFC East

NYG 9-7 (4)
Dal 8-8
Was 8-8
Phi 6-10

NFC North

GB 12-4 (2)
Chi 9-7
DT 7-9
Min 5-11

NFC South

Atl 11-5 (3)
TB 10-6 (6)
NO 9-7
Car 7-9

NFC West

Sea 12-4(1)
SF 11-5 (5)
Stl 8-8
Ari 5-11

Bal over Pit, Cin over Hou, SF over NYG, Atl over TB

Bal over NE, Den over Cin, GB over Atl, Sea over SF

Den over Bal, Sea over GB

Sea over Den

Well, barring the Injurypalooza they had last year, and given the significant upgrade in defensive scheme/pedigree, I agree Dallas should take the division and be in the thick of it. I'm concerned about the lack of depth in the lines, and the injuryproneness of certain players.

I'm concerned about the lack of depth in the lines, and the injuryproneness of certain players.

I agree, your Oline is suspect as usual and on the D-line idk what's up with Ratliff and who your 2nd DT even is?

Between Durant and Sims someone is going to step up. I think it'll be Durant, he's a nice vet that should compliment two young lbers.

Love your corners, not so sure about the safeties.

Cowboys really don't have much depth on their roster period (except maybe WR and QB). And every team is gonna lose starters at some point; it's just inevitable.

I haven't watched any of their preseason games; how have Ware and Spencer looked at DE, specifically against the run?

I think Dallas has depth except on the lines, especially with the injuries already cropping up there during camp on both sides. Linebacker and DB is a strength.

Dallas was already fairly questionable in line depth, and yet traded away a decent guy for a 7th pick, a pick rarely able to secure even a decent player. I guess Marinelli just didn't think Lissemore was a good fit in that Tampa-2 style dline.

Go Bears!

They dumped the weak link when they fired head coach Lovie Smith and I am optimistic about their chances this year with a new head coach. A lot of players including Jay Cutler are heading into contract years and that should provide plenty of motivation to perform. It would be nice to win the division, but I think it will be a good season if they finish with a winning record and beat the Packers.

Anyone see the amazing end to the Pats-Giants game? Considering our superbowl history, I was quite happy about the surprise ending... especially re. Tebow... and then the dude gets cut the very next day? What the fuck man...

(I know this is pre-season and technically doesn't matter, but still...)

I think Dallas has depth except on the lines, especially with the injuries already cropping up there during camp on both sides. Linebacker and DB is a strength.

I take it Justin Durrant looks good then? Lee and Carter are a great duo, but I still wonder about the third spot.

And as far as the DBs, the corners are good, but the safties look like a bunch of bargain bin players and journeymen.

Anyone see the amazing end to the Pats-Giants game? Considering our superbowl history, I was quite happy about the surprise ending... especially re. Tebow... and then the dude gets cut the very next day? What the fuck man...

(I know this is pre-season and technically doesn't matter, but still...)

Can there really be an amazing ending to the 4th quarter of the 4th preseason game? At that point you're talking about guys battling for practice squad spots.

And I'm glad the whole Tebow thing is done with. Most overrated player in the history of the NFL.

I definitely agree with Tebow being overrated... but it was kind of a shock after he led us to such an awesome win. I dunno, that was just me.