NFL 2013

McNabb was a very good quarterback that bordered on greatness for a few years, but never made it over the hump. He was smart, made good decisions, had a rocket for an arm and was a great runner. However, his mechanics were highly erratic and he often lacked touch. Would have been a beast in the 70s, but just lacked the precision required to be elite in the modern game.

Honestly, I don't think his number should be retired, at least not yet. While I do appreciate that he changed the culture of the Eagles and raised their status, his legacy will always be tainted by his loses in the Super Bowl and NF Championship Games. He played really poorly in some of those games (especially Tampa Bay and Carolina) and in the others failed to come through in the late 4th (St. Louis, New England, Arizona).

^
Goods!

Puking literally in the SB against the Pats...out of shape and lacked stamina at that point. Not good.

Madden is an American hero. An icon. The best color commentator in the history of sports. He really got line play and explained it well. Yes, he often stated the obvious, but that was part of his charm. Football games were just more fun when Madden was commentating.

Mickey Redmond

I didn't see most of the game (slept late) but was great to see the Pats won and by so much. Did not expect it. Bring on the Falcons!

boy eli is so much better than peyton just because of his postseason record :zombie:

Not even close right now...boy G-men sucked today. Actually the post season record ahhhh SB record (last i checked is the post season) is better. But still Eli must love shining those rings and boasting about his two SB MVPs at the dinner table during those family reunions lol.

Kaep has no one to throw to

Screw that and screw the 9ers...as a Pats fan i dont want to hear that lol. Actually Brady and the rook WRs got it going a bit today. Credit to the Colts, thats was a major ballsy effort on both sides of the ball.

And props to the Pats D-. I know it was the Bucs, but only 3 PA.