NFL 2013

They screw up your page? What is this the early 2000's? Stop running 800x600 resolution ffs. Quit fucking crying and get a better sense of humor. Boo hoo King Richard posted funny memes about Peyton and it screws up my page because I'm still using a tiny ass CRT monitor and I don't think they're funny so I'm going to act like a bitch and tell him what he's doing isn't cool and try to ruin his fun despite the fact that this thread blows for the most part.

Don't be mad that your Eagles suck and Peyton's going to ass rape them next week.
tumblr_mtcurs0GC91shcu57o1_500.gif

If you think this thread blows, don't waste your time reading or posting in it.

And please don't boast about the Broncos; you're a bandwagoner and a poser. Your a Colts fan who jumped shipped the second they showed signs of struggle.

Peyton always chokes in big games/the playoffs. They'll probably end up like 12-4, but will be one and done in the playoffs like normal.

If you think this thread blows, don't waste your time reading or posting in it.

And please don't boast about the Broncos; you're a bandwagoner and a poser. Your a Colts fan who jumped shipped the second they showed signs of struggle.

Mathiäs;10711261 said:
Peyton always chokes in big games/the playoffs. They'll probably end up like 12-4, but will be one and done in the playoffs like normal.

:lol:

Overrated? I guess you think Brady is a better QB...
Yeah when they say Peyton is the greatest ever...overrated. Ahhhhh yeah why wouldnt i think Brady is better...the track record speaks for itself.

Peyton will win a million games but has been a big-game choke! We know he currently has maybe the best suppporting offensive cast in the league...similar to what he has had his whole career with Indy. Still boasts a losing playoff record...lets see what happens.

Hey KING DICKHEAD! Enough of the the pompus display of I need to make a desperate case for Peytons greatness ball-washing. We all know he is good but not as great as you think. Lately though you're regressing, nothing but immature annoying Peyton grab ass.

Ahhhhh yeah why wouldnt i...the track record speaks for itself.

Peyton will win a million games but has been a big-game choke! We know he currently has maybe the best suppporting offensive cast in the league...similar to what he has had his whole career with Indy. Still boasts a losing playoff record...lets see what happens.

Hey KING DICKHEAD! Enough of the the pompus display of I need to make a desperate case for Peytons greatness ball-washing. We all know he is good but not as great as you think. Lately though you're regressing, nothing but immature annoying Peyton grab ass.

please stop with the peyton big game choke and he always has a great offense supporting cast. i looked it up and 2 playoffs games peyton lost he had no turnovers. last year the defense failed him. this is almost as bad as when my friend blamed a WVU loss on geno smith despite the fact WVU scored 49 points. if you score 49 points and still can't win sounds like the fault of the defense

Stop. He has had more than two playoff losses lol. Lets bring up only the losses with no turnovers. He has had a great offensive line and many great weapons throughout his career...yet a losing playoff record. His defenses werent that bad either. Two great pass rushers and a great safety along with him in Indy for sometime.

Stop. He has had more than two playoff losses lol. Lets bring up only the losses with no turnovers. And dont bring up the D- failing him...the whole team layed down like dogs and tanked games. He has had a great offensive line and many great weapons throughout his career...yet a losing playoff record. His defenses werent that bad either. Two great pass rushers and a great safety along with him in Indy for sometime.

ok let start with the overtime loss where the colts kicker missed the FG to win it. there was the chargers game were the colts defense couldn't stop the chargers backup QB. i can't remember which playoff game it was but there was one where a receivers dropped a perfect pass on a 4th down near the end of the game. there was last year when the broncos had it won in regulation and the defense blew it. there is also 1 game the colts got spanked but peyton had no turnovers. thats 5 of his playoff losses right there. football is a team sport. like i said before 2 of the patriots SBs were won on last second FGs and if that kicker had missed them brady would only have 1 ring.

please stop with the peyton big game choke and he always has a great offense supporting cast. i looked it up and 2 playoffs games peyton lost he had no turnovers. last year the defense failed him. this is almost as bad as when my friend blamed a WVU loss on geno smith despite the fact WVU scored 49 points. if you score 49 points and still can't win sounds like the fault of the defense

porterpic.gif

yes he threw an INT in the superbowl. big ben won a SB with some of the worst QB stats i ever saw.thats also 1 game. my point is if the defense lets the other team score more points it doesn't matter what you do on offense. doesn't matter anyways. it should have been the colts playing favre and the vikings in that SB but due to the horrible refs in the NFC championship game the saints and bounty gate went to the SB

like i said before 2 of the patriots SBs were won on last second FGs and if that kicker had missed them brady would only have 1 ring.

Please stop with this once and for all its stupid! So many other players bust their asses played well and did the job to give the kicker an oppurtunity. It all started and was led by Brady.

We can go back and forth with this...but its silly. There are so many factors that go into a team and the QBs success. Some are better than others in big games have better records whatever.

yes he threw an INT in the superbowl. big ben won a SB with some of the worst QB stats i ever saw.thats also 1 game. my point is if the defense lets the other team score more points it doesn't matter what you do on offense. doesn't matter anyways. it should have been the colts playing favre and the vikings in that SB but due to the horrible refs in the NFC championship game the saints and bounty gate went to the SB

favre ruined the game for the vikings by throwing the most ridiculous interception ever

the only /really/ bad call in that NFC championship game was the pierre thomas 1st down that should have been turnover on downs

favre ruined the game for the vikings by throwing the most ridiculous interception ever

the only /really/ bad call in that NFC championship game was the pierre thomas 1st down that should have been turnover on downs

I remember lol...that was an atrocious attempt by Favre. For whatever strange reason and for once i was actually rooting for Favre in that game. Only to see that horrible pick in the end...couldnt happen to a better tool.

only bad call :zombie:

Last edited by a moderator: