NFL 2013

These Manning arguments need to end. Pretty clearly driven here by people with strong pro-Manning and anti-Manning agendas.

Stating "Peytons abilities are just so far beyond anyone elses" is way off bogus imo and slights the other great QBs in the league.

Im good with ending it and its not really anti- anything on my part believe it or not. The thing is however, god forbid whenever I make a comment about a player or more so Manning...it turns into a "lets attack Brady and the Pats" shitshow. I don't get it and cant control others. Not my intentions to start an argument...but it happens whatever.

The Jaguars are offering two free beers with the purchase of a ticket to the Colts game tomorrow. That begs the question: how many free beers would it take before you would sit through an entire Jaguars game?

Pittsburgh still stinking up the world. Glad I've got college and high school games to entertain me.

If geno doesn't quit turning the ball over, I'm not sure how you could pretend the defense has a prayer.

RIP former Steeler DE L.C. Greenwood (67). Remember him a long time ago when i first started watching the NFL as a lil kid. LC was a big part of the Steeler D- and all those titles.

For the haters. WOOOO!!!!

tumblr_mtk3zszTwB1qd75zjo1_500.jpg

yea, I'll eat that :erk:

Honestly dude the Giants D isnt playing so bad. Their O keeps them on the field all day. They're mediocre as fuck but if the O was decent they would be fine.

If geno doesn't quit turning the ball over, I'm not sure how you could pretend the defense has a prayer.

yeah true but the jets for yards allowed are in the top 6 in the league but only have like 4 takeaways after 4 games. none in the last 2 games. i expect some mistakes from geno the first few games but now its time to get past that and show me something

I don't know what has happened since the pre-season ended, but Dallas' rookie WR Terrance Williams is not making anyone forget Miles Austin, or Laurent Robinson, or even Dwayne Harris. Dude is a mistake machine.

And yeah, what a serious regression by every team in the NFC East not Dallas. Dallas is still looking .500 as per uze right now. Should be enough to win the division this year :D

Matt f'in Mulligan just caught a TD at TE for the Pats. Who the fuck is this lol?...think he is like 8th TE depth chart. Wow, with all these new faces on O-.

Ill just say what yawl thinkn....nobody liked the Pats in this spot tonite.

A nice Bigboy win! The D- hung tough and only let up 10 going into the 4th against a damn good O-. Talib at CB had an amazing game. Gonzalez was a beast tonite. Amazing level of performance at this stage of a career. This guy is seriously one of the best football players i've ever seen over the years.