NFL 2013

yea, I'll eat that :erk:

Honestly dude the Giants D isnt playing so bad. Their O keeps them on the field all day. They're mediocre as fuck but if the O was decent they would be fine.

Remember when you were all 'you watch too much ESPN"? Hype man over here.

Are the pats the best team in the AFC next to Denver? I think what they can do with what they got is remarkable.

They might be...but dont know what that'll amount to? The offense is slowly improving with all these rooks and with the return of Gronk and Amandola (cpl wks?) will get even better of course. The D- will make or break this team this year imo. Its improved from the last cpl years but yet it's still growing. But aside from Talib the secondary can still be maddening at times.

Wilfork is done for season...torn acl. WTFuuuuuuuck! He hasnt been his usual pro-bowl self and his replacement actually had a big sack and played very well lastnite...so who knows? This team somehow finds ways.

Romo is more talented but Smith is a very smart player. With a good supporting cast he could win a superbowl.

Still one of the best memes on the internet. lol faguars

QbUjD.gif

Im changing my Peyton camp...my kid is going to the Brees QB camp. Everything Brees does at the position is textbook.