NFL 2013

Apparently there's a rumor going around that the Texans traded Schaub to Cleveland for Josh Gordon and a 3rd round pick... I can't imagine it's true, but if so, wow.

I don't think I've ever seen the Eagles and Giants both be this bad at the same time before. But it will be interesting to see whose worse between the Eagles D and the Giants O. They've scored 7 points in two games an we've allowed like 450 yards a game.

Hey Pats Fans:

who_dey.jpg

Eh suck it...pc of shit game. Bengs didnt show me much at all and the Pats D- played well. Brady had zero help today...no adjustment by the OC and too many drops. He wasnt sharp either...it sucked all n all. Lucky theyre 4-1.

For once rooting for T. Homo and the Boys, lets go.

Seriously. Kudos, Cinci D- played good but no adjustments by the Pats as i eluded to. Hello, Cinci is blitzing on every play. And typ stupid penalties by Cinci at the end of the game that gave Pats a cpl more chances...that they of course did jack shit with unfortunately. Unimpressed by either team. Pats allow 13 they should win...dont care who is missing on offense.