NFL 2013

Ha ha. Even i get that...cinci just won the sb. Tho i find it amusing...can we stop comparing the Jets and Bengs. Its like one ugly stripper to another.

yes and the jets have a SB win and have been to the AFC championship 3 times in the last 15 years. cincy hasn't won a playoff game since like 1991

That Super Bowl win was 45 years ago, and losing in the AFCCG means nothing, you still didn't win anything. The Jets are just as irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in the past few decades as the Bengals are.

I cant quote myself lol. But cant say i didnt predict the bad Romo int coming. Only Romo can be more like Peyton than Peyton yet still finds a way to fuck it up.

Romo played a better game than Peyton. Period. No one even expected Dallas to put up a fight in this game (including me).

Hating must be a full time job for you guys.

Romo played a better game than Peyton. Period. No one even expected Dallas to put up a fight in this game (including me).

Hating must be a full time job for you guys.

and again we can only at most blame peyton for the cowboys getting 7 points. that means the defense allowed the cowboys to get 41 points

That Super Bowl win was 45 years ago, and losing in the AFCCG means nothing, you still didn't win anything. The Jets are just as irrelevant in the grand scheme of things in the past few decades as the Bengals are.

thats just silly. cincy has only made the playoffs 4 times in the last 22 years