NFL 2013

Say what you will. And no Mort...Pats giving up a 3rd and 20 go ahead TD is shitting the bed D-, yet they still came back. Pats have nobody right now, and they lose thier two best weapons on both sides of the ball (Amandola & Talib) in game to injury. Somehow held Graham without a reception, unreal. Fuckin gutsy win...no business winning this game. Mr TB showed the stuff of a champion in the end.

Kenbrell Thompkins was already my favorite Patriot, but today just cemented that status for me even further.

I will say, though, up until that point, the Saints played a good game. But the sad Rob Ryan face is already going viral.

Say what you will. And no Mort...Pats giving up a 3rd and 20 go ahead TD is shitting the bed D-, yet they still came back. Pats have nobody right now, and they lose thier two best weapons on both sides of the ball (Amandola & Talib) in game to injury. Somehow held Graham without a reception, unreal. Fuckin gutsy win...no business winning this game. Mr TB showed the stuff of a champion in the end.

Graham is hurt as far as I can tell which is the worst thing that could happen to the team minus a Brees injury

The saints D held Brady twice at the end of a game. I'm not sure you can ask for much more than that. The offense failing to move the ball let the fucking inevitable happen.

As a side note yes, but no excuses. Even if Graham was injured...for the Pats to hold him to zero catches...i didnt see that coming. And speaking of injuries, convicts etc lol, were also talking about a Pats team that has maybe their 4th / 5th string TE of their own taking snaps.

And no Krow they didnt hold Brady at the end of the game. Plus the Pats had the lead only to give up a 3rd n 20 go ahead TD.

And fucking boring.

Oh and the saint held Brady at the end of the game just not enough because their offense repeatedly did nothing after that field goal. Keep giving Brady the ball and he will beat you, plain and simple.. shouldn't have came to that after that awful interception he threw anyway.. And that touchdown on third and twenty, say what you want about coverage, was thrown absolutely perfectly.

Both the Pats and Saints D- had chances in the end with the lead to make stops, and they both kind of failed, regardless if it should've never gotten to those points. That was crazy game either way.

Dallas D Line depth or lack thereof was a concern going into the season, and injuries have realized the worst case scenario only 6 weeks into the season:

At one point the defensive line Sunday was Caesar Rayford, Drake Nevis, David Carter and Kyle Wilber,

I don't even recognize the two DT names, and Rayford was a recent trade addition for a 7th round pick IIRC. Only Wilber is a Dallas draft pick, and a late rounder at that. If Marinelli makes this patch-on-a-patch dline work it would be award worthy.

Both the Pats and Saints D- had chances in the end with the lead to make stops, and they both kind of failed, regardless if it should've never gotten to those points. That was crazy game either way.

hard for the saints D to make a stop when you are allowed to wrap your arm around a guys neck and not get called for it. check out the GIF in this article. look at the guy on the saints to the left trying to get to tom brady. holding happens on almost every play but come on something that blatant needs to be called

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10...dy-game-winning-touchdown-missed-holding-call

hard for the saints D to make a stop when you are allowed to wrap your arm around a guys neck and not get called for it. check out the GIF in this article. look at the guy on the saints to the left trying to get to tom brady. holding happens on almost every play but come on something that blatant needs to be called

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/10...dy-game-winning-touchdown-missed-holding-call

Hahaha...yeah that was the only missed call of the game right? Pats couldve held on every play and they still shouldve had their asses handed to them. Amazing win. Even i thought they had no shot, especially after they lose two of their best on both sides of the ball Talib and Amandola in game to injury...c'mon.

Hahaha...yeah that was the only missed call of the game right? Pats couldve held on every play and they still shouldve had their asses handed to them. Amazing win. Even i thought they had no shot, especially after they lose two of their best on both sides of the ball Talib and Amandola in game to injury...c'mon.

thats just normal foxboro ref calling but don't act like this is not the norm. for the patriots. there is holding on pretty much every play but the ref should be throwing flags when in plain view an o-lineman is putting the half nelson sleeper hold on a defender trying to put pressure on the QB. that along with the saints "false start" penalty were the 2 craziest things i saw happen in that game.

don't get me started though on the jets-steelers game with a ref calling a penalty on the steelers, announcing what the penalty was and then a second later taking it back. also the jets not being allowed to sub on defense after the steelers did on offense is one of the most basic rules of the game yet the refs didn't let the jets do it. rex was forced to burn a timeout and then argued with the refs that he has the right to sub and give him the timeout back and they didn't

Lol, Ref rant granted.

"Hold the Mayo"! Now Pats key LB Mayo is out for the season with a torn pec muscle. This is just fuckin rediculous.