NFL 2013

After watching HardKnocks Miami Dolphins I thought Vontae Davis came off as extremely dumb. Ya know with editing, short clips etc I just blew it off thinking he was maybe a little socially awkward, but then he surprises me again...

Last edited by a moderator:
His delivery was a little odd, but the content wasn't nearly as bad as the normal cliche regurgitation rampant in post game interviews.

"Yeah uh, you know we just, uh, at the end of the day you gotta make the most plays and uh, coach gave us a good game plan and uh, you know we just had to go out there and do what we do uh,....."

People expect so much of athletes it's kinda rediculous. I mean having to give an interview after playing a physically and emotionally exhausting game is not exactly putting the guys in a position show off their brains. And sometimes in moments like that when you're on the spot the wrong word or name slips outs.

And judging him based on the moment when he was just traded by the team that drafted him in the first roubd just a few years before is even more ridiculous.

People expect so much of athletes it's kinda rediculous. I mean having to give an interview after playing a physically and emotionally exhausting game is not exactly putting the guys in a position show off their brains. And sometimes in moments like that when you're on the spot the wrong word or name slips outs.

And judging him based on the moment when he was just traded by the team that drafted him in the first roubd just a few years before is even more ridiculous.

Not really, most football players are dumb as fuck.

I can't get into this shit anymore, his elbow never hit his head, it was his shoulder. He messed up, he missed his check, quit acting like the Bruins are the hockey team that has players that never get suspended for anything.

Not really, most football players are dumb as fuck.

That's a hasty assumption. They just might be inarticulate or don't speak typical Anglo English. Some positions (i.e. RB and CB) are fairly instinctual but positions like LB, QB, OL etc. require a lot of situational intellgience, which is one reason why you see a lot of physically gifted players bust at those positions.

Oh shuuuuuut uppppppp. Bunch of sensitive horse-shit. There are a ton of dumb as fuck players in the league, Vontae is one of them and I think he's hilarious.

That's a hasty assumption. They just might be inarticulate or don't speak typical Anglo English. Some positions (i.e. RB and CB) are fairly instinctual but positions like LB, QB, OL etc. require a lot of situational intellgience, which is one reason why you see a lot of physically gifted players bust at those positions.

I mean I guess. That is, if you think coming to this conclusion after watching the nfl for more than a decade "hasty." lol

Oh shuuuuuut uppppppp. Bunch of sensitive horse-shit. There are a ton of dumb as fuck players in the league, Vontae is one of them and I think he's hilarious.

Lol. I could listen to the Pats Aqib Talib post game spewage all day long. He sounds like the guy from "Fridays".